Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
time to pick up posters of my two main "homies," Tupac Shakur (pbuh) and Pickle Rick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Do they have Jonathan Taylor Thomas in a jeans jacket or an alien smoking weed?

alnilam

only going if i can get bob marley exhaling smoke, and starry night to show that I'm sophisticated

ferroque

this poster of vegeta will compliment my stoned einstein nicely

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
need a new copy of the ww2 sailor kissing the nurse because my last one got ruined by someone puking up zima on it, thanks tammy...

Manifisto

sweet, there are a couple of gaps in my boris vallejo collection

cda

by Hand Knit

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Do they have Jonathan Taylor Thomas in a jeans jacket or an alien smoking weed?

No. Yes.

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

only going if i can get bob marley exhaling smoke, and starry night to show that I'm sophisticated

Your in luck

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hmm, can't seem to find the blacklight section

Manifisto

I wonder if we should have a thread on "embarrassing posters you (or your "roommate") actually put up in your living space"

or maybe we should hold on to the tatters of our self-respect instead?

FactsAreUseless

*looking up at GG Allin poster* Yeah, he was kinda the original "punk rock" musician. I think he was in Sex Pistols.

FactsAreUseless

Oh, the Floyd poster? Heh, yeah, I guess I'm a fan. Did you know "The Wall" is based on a movie? I saw it on the original VHS.

FactsAreUseless

The wall scrolls? Ew, no, those are my roommate's. Mine's the picture of Garfield but he's dressed like Deadpool and he's saying "I loving hate Mondays." It's kind of satirical. I'm into some pretty heavy irony. Ever heard of Seanbaby?

alnilam

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh, the Floyd poster? Heh, yeah, I guess I'm a fan. Did you know "The Wall" is based on a movie? I saw it on the original VHS.

each of those lady's butts represents a different track from The Wall... i think the prism one is Another Brick, and the pig one represents Hey You

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

each of those lady's butts represents a different track from The Wall... i think the prism one is Another Brick, and the pig one represents Hey You

:argh: you changed it around a bit but I knew what you were talking about and it was not too hard to google

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Is is possible to get a picture of a Lamborghini Countach with a bikini lady on it?

Macnult

omfg Natalie I literally just learned that it’s actually called persisting the memory or something

Macnult

*flips to Transformers poster*
movie!
*flips to Pulp Fiction poster*
film!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

*flips to Transformers poster*
movie!
*flips to Pulp Fiction poster*
film!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"Okay, so I've got a Scarface poster, a Goodfellas poster, a Reservoir Dogs poster and a Taxi Driver poster. I shall now prove to my roommates that I am a tough-guy and not a homosexual."

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
That one? Oh, it's from an old movie called 'Gilda', you've probably never heard of it, I wouldn't go digging behind it. For any special meaning, I mean. Haha.

*sips Natural Ice nervously*

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Macnult posted:

omfg Natalie I literally just learned that it’s actually called persisting the memory or something

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

FactsAreUseless

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"Okay, so I've got a Scarface poster, a Goodfellas poster, a Reservoir Dogs poster and a Taxi Driver poster. I shall now prove to my roommates that I am a tough-guy and not a homosexual."
True story: The one year I lived in the dorms, the RA had an entire room covered in posters of the Hulk, and one small Sports Illustrated bikini calendar to prove his heterosexuality.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Poster of einstein sticking his tongue out with the caption "this ugly mother f'er ate rear end on the regular, what's your excuse?!"

FutonForensic

promising myself for the third year in a row that this time I'll buy a Chronicles of Riddick poster and not a Chronicles of Narnia poster

Twenty Four

"Look, I just happen to be a fan of this particular brand of automotive tools. The scantily clad women holding said tools are not the point."

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
bought the beeriodic table poster by accident and now all my homemade ecstasy only gets you drunk

FREE EGGROLLS

FactsAreUseless posted:

The wall scrolls? Ew, no, those are my roommate's. Mine's the picture of Garfield but he's dressed like Deadpool and he's saying "I loving hate Mondays." It's kind of satirical. I'm into some pretty heavy irony. Ever heard of Seanbaby?

What's Inuyasha? Check this out (pulls out an entire drawer with all 32 dvds of the complete 7 series)

Yeah, it's dubbed, but the english voice acting is actually quite good.

Twenty Four

Hugh Malone posted:

bought the beeriodic table poster by accident and now all my homemade ecstasy only gets you drunk

cheers!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the poster of those two chicks kissing

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

?

Manifisto

canyoneer posted:

omg I love that one

fake edit: drat, beaten to the punch

guess that's why I'm not a mod

vanisher

This world map will look great next to my "periodic table of alcohol" poster.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Macnult

The phrase “Make art not war” might be cliche but that doesn’t take away from its meaning and it’s not like your graphic design final was anything special either so

Stooge

Oh geez, I hope they still have some Banksy posters left. I need it to tie the room together and show I love hamfisted social commentary.

Farecoal

There he go
can't wait to buy a cda or two! maybe even a splatmaster if they have it on sale!

kalel

Farecoal posted:

can't wait to buy a cda or two! maybe even a splatmaster if they have it on sale!

dang it I came here to post this!!! you know, you're not a bad poster yourself. name your price, farecoal

Farecoal

There he go
5 cents, enough for a double feature and some popcorn at the theater

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me (standing in front of the Farrah Fawcett-Majors poster): Farraaahhh...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

man this poster sale sucks, they dont even have the iconic che guevara silhouette

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

• Locked thread