Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I've been avoiding the gameplay footage because I don't want to get excited by anything that they change later.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also i went into W3 with no idea what to expect and really enjoyed it. i expect this will have some similar forgivable problems and some new fruatrating stuff as CDPR tries to grow but will also be really fun to play

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
It looked kinda bad lol op. The people who saw the trailer and thought this looks insanely good are frankly demented. Its like, mediocre fps rpg action and they dont actually show Choice and Conseuqence crap. The guy just goes "imagine if there was some cool c&C stuff in this trailer" yeah thanks guy, glad youre showing some lovely action set pieces instead ofc that. However i will buy and play it if i'm not homeless by the time it comes out

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

There's no way this is as good as Deus Ex but that's an unreasonable expectation and I'm going to play it for sure on day one because I like cyberpunk stuff. ANd it's got cyberpunk right in the title.

Why is hoping for a good game unreasonable. I refuse to be reasonable if that's the case.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

This clip of a guy walking down a narrow catwalk shooting a guy multiple times who isn't moving at all is absurdly badass bros! Come on bob. Really?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Bob losing his mind and fainting in the theater at the part of John Wick 2 where John Wick starts walking towards a bad guy and being out cold for the rest of the movie.

lol.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
This game is first person for maximum immersion thats why theres health bars and damage numbers and sponge enemies

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

It looked kinda bad lol op. The people who saw the trailer and thought this looks insanely good are frankly demented. Its like, mediocre fps rpg action and they dont actually show Choice and Conseuqence crap. The guy just goes "imagine if there was some cool c&C stuff in this trailer" yeah thanks guy, glad youre showing some lovely action set pieces instead ofc that. However i will buy and play it if i'm not homeless by the time it comes out

Thank you Ragg.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wait WTF... Is the Norwegian Welfare State crumbling under your own massive weight?!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ragg posted:

"Same. poo poo, same, man. I believe you get your rear end modded for a post like that man." - Neighbor from Office Space Guy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"Same. poo poo, same, man. I believe you get your rear end modded for a post like that man." - Neighbor from Office Space Guy

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpecBkdpiK4

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Wait WTF... Is the Norwegian Welfare State crumbling under your own massive weight?!

Yeah

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
[she spilled my coffee voice] She nerfed my welfare (referring to the prime minister, or welfare minister)

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

Why is hoping for a good game unreasonable. I refuse to be reasonable if that's the case.

It became unreasonable for me after I saw the 45 minutes of gameplay trailer that I watched for 30 seconds.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

If you showed me 45 minutes of witcher 3’s combat, i’d think it was bad too.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

If you showed me 45 minutes of witcher 3’s combat, i’d think it was bad too.

It is bad.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The combat? Sure, but the game as a whole is one of my top ten ever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

[she spilled my coffee voice] She nerfed my welfare (referring to the prime minister, or welfare minister)

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ragg posted:

lmfao

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

It became unreasonable for me after I saw the 45 minutes of gameplay trailer that I watched for 30 seconds.

I'm gonna hope for a miracle

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

listen buddy we all did 911

• Locked thread