Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I have my doubts that the driving in this game is going to feel very good.

Yeah but im optimistic because the horse in witcher 3 was great and they hadnt had horses before, plus they said they were putting in the work to make it feel good and hired people specifically for vehicle physics and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You guys are three of the gayest poofs ive ever come across in my long years of posting and gaming.

you had to move to japan to get Pussy

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im pretty sure weve only seen one small district of the city too so im really curious to see if other districts have a completely different vibe to them but the look so far reminds me a ton of geoff darrow so its perfect

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Im glad that peoples lovely conceptions of cyberpunk arent being realized for one that looks like it was peeled out of a comic book 20-30 yrs ago

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Every single person on /v/ and probably most of Games would be content with a game that solely simulates looking out of a rainy window at a big neon sign that says “Neon” in japanese.

Id be content with that game too tbh but its not what i want cyberpunk 2077 to be

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I hope every conversation has a state where both of you have guns against eachothers heads, its just how business is done in night city

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

im sorry you typed out this whole post that no one on the planet will read

hell proibably read it back to himselfg a few times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Baxate posted:

I watched some of the long rear end gameplay video and it’s not making me want to play this if it’s gonna be 100 hours of this. It makes me feel like every little thing is gonna be drawn out with cutscenes and dialog and I just don’t care about any of that. Just let me play the game

youre a dumb rear end

• Locked thread