Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

(after thinking really hard about something else to say) I hope it comes out soon.

I think an optimistic but not entirely unrealistic time frame would be holiday season 2019.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Yeah I hope they use the next year+ of development time they have left to really polish all that stuff to a shine. You can definitely tell it's a work in progress in the demo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Well, me Bobnumerotres and Homerchili AKA some of the wisest posters on the IZ all think this game looks good so it probably will be. Period.

It's going to be great

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

im sorry you typed out this whole post that no one on the planet will read

I read it and it loving sucks

• Locked thread