Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Well, me Bobnumerotres and Homerchili AKA some of the wisest posters on the IZ all think this game looks good so it probably will be. Period.

You guys are three of the gayest poofs ive ever come across in my long years of posting and gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Also I agree with whoever said this looks like fallout 4. The quest stuff seems awesome though/

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The game has a Cool stat that potentially ties to your equipment, and you'll never see any of it

You can look at your jacket before you wear in the morning.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

Gonna slice up the haters itt with my forearm mantis blades.

gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best. Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I prefer one big load (LOL) at the start like W3 over 1000 smaller ones spread thru the game

That's what I didn't like about the witcher 2. Every time I unlocked a new hub I would just get overwhelmed by all the content. Of course I'd eventually get into it, but I never finished the game because I gave up at the last hub.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is there a way to say that you aren't a biological gender that doesn't sound strange in a game like this. I keep thinking about Saint's rows breast and dick sliders.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Cyberpunk 2077 has the LJN Seal of poo poo written all over it.

I'm inclined to agree...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

goferchan posted:

Awesome lol. It would be cool if we all got our avs like this

That would be cool.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Its fallout shooting because you shoot someone 20 times in the head and then they explode into funny giblets whille still yelling their combat barks.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Agean90 posted:

stop doxxing me

We don’t do this here. Lurk more.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Agean90 posted:

eat my rear end fuckman

Settle the gently caress down or go back to gbs. You’ve been warned.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Imagine if MGK was a guy who keeps gets banned for saying fa**ot and *igger in gbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

If you showed me 45 minutes of witcher 3’s combat, i’d think it was bad too.

It is bad.

• Locked thread