Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Gonna slice up the haters itt with my forearm mantis blades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

Headless Man: jesus christ my legs

lol

Knuc U Kinte posted:

gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best. Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The shooting needs to be just good enough to keep me interested in pushing the plot forward. If the questlines are as branching as the demo made it look, it’s gonna be some god-tier gaming.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I think there are fair comparisons to be made in the environmental immersion and quest writing and structure. Both of which require the game’s full release to make rational judgements on, so I’m just tuning out the typical internet gamer bullshit until I get my hands on it. It really doesn’t shock me that reactive people on the internet would be negative about a thing they have no first hand knowledge of.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Give me cyberpunk LA Noire. Let me solve future crimes with high-tech investigative gadgets.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Neurosis posted:

games thread on this is incredibly stupid

ahah

I find that extremely hard to believe

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

If you showed me 45 minutes of witcher 3’s combat, i’d think it was bad too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The combat? Sure, but the game as a whole is one of my top ten ever.

• Locked thread