Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
a bunch of skeletons cuckolded one of the other skeletons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

someone got

boned

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
release the piss tape

unlock the share z0ne account

jimmyjams has issued a correction as of 06:05 on Feb 9, 2019

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Instant replay shows that this guys head is still in the process of turning into a skull after he removes his balaclava. He assumes that observers are familiar with modern cinema and will grasp the context of a realistic facial prosthesis being removed for dramatic effect, but without cultural context it looks like he has removed his ski mask so fast that he accidentally pulled off his face and scalp. It could backfire and ruin dramatic tension if his audience either sincerely or sarcastically reacts as if it were a traumatic degloving injury.

But I don't know where it's from so I'm assuming he's being intimidating. It is also possible, and more satisfying to imagine, that off-camera there are some frightened skeletons who will now react happy surprise and run over and hug him.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

"Accidentally" nothing. He's pulling off his own face to show just how hardcore he is.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
'cbd hot dog' is funny

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
CBD hot dog? Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?!

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

crazy cloud posted:

'cbd hot dog' is funny

:wrong:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Syd Midnight posted:

Instant replay shows that this guys head is still in the process of turning into a skull after he removes his balaclava. He assumes that observers are familiar with modern cinema and will grasp the context of a realistic facial prosthesis being removed for dramatic effect, but without cultural context it looks like he has removed his ski mask so fast that he accidentally pulled off his face and scalp. It could backfire and ruin dramatic tension if his audience either sincerely or sarcastically reacts as if it were a traumatic degloving injury.

But I don't know where it's from so I'm assuming he's being intimidating. It is also possible, and more satisfying to imagine, that off-camera there are some frightened skeletons who will now react happy surprise and run over and hug him.

It’s from the Mortal Kombat movie

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Junk posted:

so wait, da share z0ne sucks now? wtf happened?

they dropped their unique "voice" in favor of rehashing the same poo poo about guillotines and anxiety over and over, as if twitter didn't already have far too much of that, to the point where a cuck joke in 2019 still manages to completely overshadow them in terms of humor

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

At least stealing from work will never break my heart :sigh:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Wait

Drew Fairchild of Toothpaste for Dinner, superpoop, and Married to the Sea, is the one whose wife received the emails and he's the one who melted down?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Allegedly

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

DrPossum posted:

Wait

Drew Fairchild of Toothpaste for Dinner, superpoop, and Married to the Sea, is the one whose wife received the emails and he's the one who melted down?

yes

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
gently caress :smith:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Divorced from the Sea

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I hosed admins wife but don’t ama

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DrPossum posted:

gently caress :smith:

Bringing this whole thing up on the street fight group will get your thread deleted lol

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Come to da z0ne in next 15 minutes if u want to share my wife

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/index.php?date=070208

Screaming Idiot has issued a correction as of 11:18 on Feb 10, 2019

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
drew toothpaste is a nerd and a bitch IMO

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
da cuck zone

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gas this thread

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Syd Midnight posted:

you loving don't know where this is from? jesus christ

not everyone needs to be familiar with every movie but this is basic western cultural canon

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

little munchkin posted:

they dropped their unique "voice" in favor of rehashing the same poo poo about guillotines and anxiety over and over, as if twitter didn't already have far too much of that, to the point where a cuck joke in 2019 still manages to completely overshadow them in terms of humor

lol your still whining about this

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Yo I like Drew but he really is one-note these days and I am sick of his constant pleas to buy his lovely merch.

Dude it is clipart skeletons on multicolor backgrounds bitching about capitalism, it doesn't need Star Wars-level merch and a lovely overcomplicated card game nobody is going to want to play because non-useless people have better things to do when hanging out than play meme poker.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlestheHammer posted:

lol your still whining about this

the cuck defender has logged on

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Every Da Share Z0ne post posted:

TODD WROTE ME UP 4 STEALIN OFFOCE SUPPLYS??

maby CAPITALISM is bad after all???

:hb:BRING BACK DA GILLOTEENZ BICTH:hb:

also buy my shirtssss

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
lol your all still whining about this

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

CharlestheHammer posted:

lol your all still whining about this

im gonna mail your wife

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'm just disappointed Drew's dropped any pretense of creativity by making half-assed tepid "woke" posts about capitalism while pushing his merch.

Like, he's right in that we need to murder the rich and defile the bodies in unspeakable ways, but maybe vary up the material a bit? I think the well's gone dry here and Drew just needs to put the Admin out to pasture.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm just disappointed Drew's dropped any pretense of creativity by making half-assed tepid "woke" posts about capitalism while pushing his merch.

Like, he's right in that we need to murder the rich and defile the bodies in unspeakable ways, but maybe vary up the material a bit? I think the well's gone dry here and Drew just needs to put the Admin out to pasture.

drew also likes rap music

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
da mf share z0ne

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

i say swears online posted:

Bringing this whole thing up on the street fight group will get your thread deleted lol

how the gently caress is street fight radio involved with this lmfao

the whole dank interweb is untangling

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Crunchy Black posted:

how the gently caress is street fight radio involved with this lmfao

the whole dank interweb is untangling

I think it is just because he was a guest on their show before.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

he's a very frequent guest, lives in their city and they hang out iirc

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Close the thread it's unfunny and suuuuuuuucks now

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

r.i.p. theadleheimer

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Who What Now posted:

Close the thread it's unfunny and suuuuuuuucks now

well yeah it is about "da share z0ne," a low-effort merchandising business that repeats the same guillotine joke every post to sell shirts to the sprt of dudes who still say "epic" and think bacon is the funniest thing ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
bacon is pretty tasty tho