Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to play it with my girlfriend specifically because the goose is cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its an instruction in a video game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[after opening the manual for my brand new tv and seeing the words "press the power button to turn on"] wow, epic memes much? i dont believe samsung has resorted to such high level of aids to appeal to the normie crowd

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

envelopode posted:

Its appearance in the trailer suggests a gimmicky presentation to me. But maybe I'm wrong. Enjoy the goose game.

no ones questioning the gimmicky nature of the game but your argument about a game telling you what buttons to press is a meme

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's so weird of a game.. WTF?! shout out to AndyRichterBelmont666 for the sub welcome to shwazz crew *presses a button that goes DURKA MOHAMMAD*

i cant wait for the motherfucker mike matei solo stream

• Locked thread