Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
envelopode
Aug 23, 2018

American McGay posted:

How is the goose game full of memes?

Well, "press X to honk" shows up in the first five seconds of the video. The goose is cute though. I'll probably watch a stream of this game for 10 minutes and then forget about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

envelopode
Aug 23, 2018

American McGay posted:

Gooses honk. How the gently caress is that a "meme"? What the gently caress is wrong with your brain dude?

I shan't be flamed. It's the "press x to _" meme.

envelopode
Aug 23, 2018

Its appearance in the trailer suggests a gimmicky presentation to me. But maybe I'm wrong. Enjoy the goose game.

envelopode
Aug 23, 2018

Maybe I've got the wrong semantics here. My take on the goose game is that it looks like it's designed and marketed to become a stream fad that kids later buy during Steam sales.

• Locked thread