Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Aesculus posted:

This isn't a biscuit or even a biscotti, this is just a chocolate bar. And just "mixed fruit"? Really? The last game already showed that there are ingredients for fruits, so why did the recipe ingredients suddenlly become so lazy this time?

My only opinion for the decor is that we have to have Wall option E as the wallpaper no matter what.

That's 200 grams of chocolate.
That really is a chocolate bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

queserasera posted:

None of the coffee drinks include water. The tea drinks are just a pile of dry leaves. Delia knows water's involved...right? :ohdear:

BEA and the paintings should be different "mainstream coffee house" logos.

Oh god, you are totally right! :psyboom:

All the tea and coffee is missing water as an ingredient. We are literally serving ground up coffee beans and tea leaves plus extracts directly to customers.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
We need a portrait of someone taking the cinnamon challenge.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That coffee looks like a fancied up Keurig pod.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

habeasdorkus posted:

12 dollars for a garden salad?! Armand destroyed everyone's standard of living when he took down Omnifood. Now to get a bunch of lettuce, a couple of tomato slices, and a couple of cucumber slices you have to pay 12 friggin bucks.

There are no lettuce, tomatoes or cucumbers in the salad

ultrafilter posted:

ABB for the decor. Go for maximum green with the objects.

:catstare:

One lime, an ounce of mayo, and a half ounce of sugar doused liberally in garlic and sprinkled with red wine vinegar. That's one hell of a salad. Did a neural net pick the ingredients?

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
20 tbsp of flour is 1 and 1/4 cups of flour.

And 70 ml of milk is a bit more that 1/4 cup of milk.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
A salad made with 1 head of lettuce and half a tomato, plus a bunch of meat and cheese.

Thats not a salad, thats a burger missing its buns!

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Banana splits with no bananas.
Rose tea without the tea.
Waffles with no flour.
An 'almond, sugar, flour' almond tart with no eggs, butter, or other binding agents.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Its amazing that the apricot-mint tea has tea in it.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think there should be merkel themed stuff everywhere, especially the pictures. Arrange the table and chairs in the merkel diamond.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Even better: make the restaurant theme "Armand x Merkel forever".

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

RBA Starblade posted:

Decorated with coaches and hotel artwork

Today's special: Hungryman ala Armand. Ten pounds of cinnamon on top of the cheapest microwave dinner available

MaxieSatan posted:

Two of those little cup things you get at diners, I imagine. The Universal Cream Unit

Stuff like this is a reminder that these games were made by people who never ever talked to an actual restaurant/coffee shop/patisserie owner for ingredient prices, recipies, or operating practices.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Lets go and turn this into a full on Top Gear restaurant. Pics of some of the custom 'cars' they made and drove for challenges, like the multi-story camper, and of the presenters.

ABC for the stylings, because wheelchair dining is an amazing concept.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7g08nwEmyY

These sort of stupid cars need to be in the images, not the formula 1 cars.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I mean, you could go full on yellow and do a magic school bus theme with the pictures, you could go dmv, top gear, or even chuck-e-cheese knockoff.

Like, the whole restraunt screams 'hot wheels restaurant for kids with arcades and activities'

I look at it and I think 'kids menu' and 'toy story pizza palace'.

It looks like a family restaurant for families with young boys.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Snark posted:

Please tell me that they're just blasting the Initial D sountrack nonstop in there.

Oh, we could totally do that! Have the customers be forced to drift everywhere.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
:magical:

This is absolutely amazing.

From the tacky exteriors to children's restaurants trying to be fine dining experiences, this is amazing to behold.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I wish the game had a dress code option, so we could have everyone forced to wear bikinis and swim trunks to the sea-themed restaurant or wear lederhosen to the german restaurant.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
There should totally be a walled off 'private' booth full of those female mannequins, for the 'discerning' customer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna thank everyone who helped Enchanted hat come up with greatterrible restaurant ideas and edited the painting textures.