Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I know you meant Delacourt Sunset, but you said DFCS at the end there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wonder if it was a conscious choice for none of the recipes to have water in them, or at the very least not include water in the ingredient expenses.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

This Cream of "Broccoli" Soup doesn't have enough broccoli to even have a tiny sprig of the stuff to put on top as a garnish.

Mraagvpeine fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Sep 4, 2018

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Keldulas posted:

One thing that's baffling me is that they make a big hubbub about coffee shops in this game, but the coffees themselves are so lazy. Two of those coffees are literally just the beans and nothing else, and Enchanted Hat already pointed out the rose water deal. Why are so many of the recipes just one ingredient?

I think water is still being used, but the developers removed water from the recipe cards because those only show the ingredients you pay for and I guess water is "free". Otherwise I haven't seen water or ice used in any of the recipes.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

If a brownie didn't have flour, would it be fudge instead?