Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?
Ah yeah, very happy to see the sequel get a LP; this will be my first time seeing it, so, can't wait to experience the top-flight D-Baggery that's about to go down with Armand.

Vote:

American appetizers
Italian main courses
French desserts
Coffee shop iced coffee
Coffee shop food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Enchanted Hat posted:

Well umm, I gotta go…

Ok… I'll see you later?

Yeah. Bye hon.

So, seeing as how Armand is French, will there be an option to 'threesome' it up with wifey and heiress?

:pervert:

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Enchanted Hat posted:

Hopefully not too long… Here's my number in case you feel the urge to call.

Maybe we could meet up again sometime…

I would like that.

What are you waiting for Armand? An engraved invitation to Pound Town?

He’s a French celebrity chef, so, this is expected behavior, non?

Enchanted Hat posted:

Thread poll: what décor should we have in Treize à Table?

Vote: E, D, H for maximum Eating In A Bathroom!!!

Also, mermaid fountains and fireplaces at every table! Because Water and Fire are the best combo cooking elements!

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

bunnyofdoom posted:

What if, instead of a head of lettuce, it's just one leaf. It's a weird rear end wrap.

It's a weird, rear end wrap.

:o:

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

WampaPartyEX posted:

"Juicing the mango" is now my favorite euphemism for the bullshit ingredients in this game and I cannot possibly explain why.

I like the way you think.

Dire Chinchilla posted:

Armand having absolutely no doubts, guilt or hesitation in regards to cheating on his wife is hilarious.

Seriously. It feels like Armand actually forgot he's married.

I also like how 'magnetic' this fella is; everyone seems to just fall all over themselves in yielding over to this cooking-gary-stu.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?
Vote: BBD, plus, add as many of the 'Six-Pointed Star' table-things as you can.

I want the whole restaurant to look as pink as a Princess Cake!!!

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Nyeehg posted:

What are the odds that Armand gets his mistress pregnant?

Julia too. Its not enough drama until you get your sister-in-law preggers.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

The_White_Crane posted:

Well you see Armand, I was the head chef of Omnifood for twenty years. I know people who know things. So I blackmailed the judges. Oh don't look at me like that, Don LeBoeuf. Yes, I know all about your little arrangement with the Corleones. But that's all through now. *twirls moustache* Why don't you slink away like the whipped dog you are? I hear your wife's patisseries need more waiting staff. Hahahahahaha!

If only this game had writing this decent.

Its no quite believable that Armand would lose 'everything' just because he lost a cooking competition, though details like that have never mattered to the !plot of this game.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?
All German restaurants should look like medieval castles. Fact.

Vote: DCB

Also, put up the fencing decorations such that the interior looks like the ‘Maze of the Minotaur’.

As for future research topics.

Vote:

French appetizers
German desserts
Italian soups
American main courses

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Wonderslug posted:

All German restaurants should look like the Biergarten equivalent of a Cracker Barrel but this is also acceptable.

I like the cut of your jibe, friend. :wave:

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Enchanted Hat posted:

Klaus just appears completely out of nowhere, which is a little suspicious. But as you say, he's one of the few people Armand hasn't alienated yet.

Klaus is in fact Delia's secret lover and sleeper agent.

The plan is to get Armand out of the country, so that Delia and crew can take over the 'Empire' once and for all.

I mean, did you really think she went on that trip to buy rodent-poo coffee? She was in fact meeting with Omnifood in the Seychelles to finalize plans on how best to divvy up the culinary world post-Armand.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

The_White_Crane posted:

The Great Frenchmen of History collection, from Gallerie Fråüdùlênt:

I'm assuming the Merkel portrait is a joke on her both being !French and !men?

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

The_White_Crane posted:

Can I interest you in this charcoal sketch of the Leaning Tower of Eiffel, from our Infamous World Monuments series?

True story, Paris Police are cracking down on 'fake' Eiffel Tower souvenirs.

Its a hoot; look it up if you want a chuckle.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Enchanted Hat posted:

A GERMAN CUISINE FORMULA ONE RACING RESTAURANT :psyboom:

You know, joking aside, I bet a place like this could ‘clean-up’ if you were to open it around Nürburg.

Enchanted Hat posted:

Oh gently caress, that's not a very good victory celebration at all! Poor Armand has been dumped! I guess we have no other option but to try to reconcile with Delia now, unless we want to try to find another mistress.

Fame is fickle, Armand. You know what else is fickle? A mistress.

She’s a French Heiress, messing around with the celebrity chef du jour.

Enchanted Hat posted:

Thread poll: what décor should we have in The Speed Trap?

Vote: CCC

Because we’re going for the most puerile, childhood wall poster, racing stripe kinda décor!

Also, Hazard Cones. As many Hazard Cones as we can fit in; make it a Hazard Cones maze. Make it like a practical exam course for a weekend motorcycle class.

Pharohman777 posted:

Lets go and turn this into a full on Top Gear restaurant. Pics of some of the custom 'cars' they made and drove for challenges, like the multi-story camper, and of the presenters.

Please, please, please, someone who knows how to mess with the image files, please do this.

I need portraits of Jezzer, May, Hamster, classic Stig, and the Top Gear Test Track on the walls.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Zagglezig posted:

"Armand, I went to Treize to find you and there was this German man in charge who said you'd done a restaurant swap? Is this a new TV show thing you didn't mention? Half the reason I knew you were actually alive at all is because Rebecca at the research kitchen told me you'd put in the money for a bunch of German recipes."

OMG, this is brilliant!

We need to fill in the rest of the story with vignettes from the rest of the LeBoeuf Empire!!

Test Kitchen, Finance Folks, the Decorators, Truck Drivers, etc.!!

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Enchanted Hat posted:

You had me at hello.

“. . .”

Really game? Really??

Enchanted Hat posted:

Thread poll: what décor should we have in Delia's Aqua?

Vote: AAB

We’re going for the ‘scummy fish pond’ look!!

For decorations, as many of those ‘green fish schools’ you can stick on the walls, and as many of those brown ‘coral reef’ thingies you can fit on the floor.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?
Vote: EDJ

Them native mannequin things! All the native mannequin things!!

Enchanted Hat posted:

That is, if you DARE!

Oh good Lord Almighty Christ in Heaven!! You Madman!! What have you wrought??! It’s like you turned the whole place into one of them ‘magic eye’ prints!!!

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Zagglezig posted:

. . . medieval themed places.

Oh please please please tell me we'll get a chance for a 'Medieval Times' restaurant!!!

So, where does the game go from here anyways?

Armand is back together with Delia, the TV show thing is a bust, and he's making more money than ever?

What other 'plot' is there?

Are we mid-game? End-game??

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

lofi posted:

e: Restaurant Empire 3: Chef Behind Bars

Make it soft-core exploitation film-esque and I'm in. :pervert:

Bifauxnen posted:

The next game is a psychological horror visual novel, after Delia's coffee table book idea actually turns out to summon Cthulu from the deep sea abomination that is Delia's Aqua.

:cthulhu:

I'd play this; isn't this what that new 'Call of Cthulhu' game is about?

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Pharohman777 posted:

There should totally be a walled off 'private' booth full of those female mannequins, for the 'discerning' customer.

Put them in Japan Airlines flight attendant uniforms and you got yourself a deal. :pervert:

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Enchanted Hat posted:

Well, I'm not doing you any favors Klaus. You'll have to fall in line just like everybody else.

Such. A. Dick.

Enchanted Hat posted:

Yes you are sweetie. You're gonna be a daddy.

Now have Michele come back, also preggers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?

Enchanted Hat posted:

In conclusion, Restaurant Empire and Restaurant Empire 2 are truly :discourse:.

:argh:

Nonononononononono!!!

This LP cannot end!!! I need these RE LPs in my life!!!

@Enchanted Hat: I'm jonsing bad man, I need a new LP!! Start a new LP man, for old times sake! I need these LPs to get get me through the day!!!