Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hmmxkrazee
Sep 9, 2006
why
Halfway through and it's like a 6/10 for me.. It does everything decent but that's about it. The action is serviceable, the plot's okay, but moments that should be tense never felt so and there's some eye-rolling moments.

At the end of Ep.4 with the funeral massacre. Like.. the terrorists did a super good job of being noticeable with their bright duffel bags which were left open and I find it hard to believe no one spotted em sooner. Also, there's only one entrance/exit? Nobody went for any other way out like windows? They tried to make it more emotional with a focus on some random French couple and closeups of people trying to get through the door but I just didn't care for em and the whole scene in general wasn't as shocking or emotional as it could've been. Oh and when Jack goes after that guy in the shed, he gets ambushed by the dude who has a gun the whole time but never uses it until he's basically done. He could've just shot Jack from the shadows but I understand why that didn't happen... but it was just so unbelieveable I'd rather they have shown that he had lost the gun in the pursuit or something.

It's only 8 episodes so I'm going to finish it but hopefully it gets better.

hmmxkrazee fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Sep 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU