Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Human Tornada posted:

Yeah, those French SWAT guys were totally owned by what looked like 5 teenagers who were smoking pot 30 seconds ago.

I laughed when they just walked by that kid. Yeah no way a terrorist cell would use kids as lookouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Man some dumb stuff happened in episode 7.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

SpaceAceJase posted:

Is this as good as Homeland season 1? Or is it more like the later seasons (bad)?
Somewhere in between.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

NoDamage posted:

Up to episode 6 so far. So far it seems pretty generic, retreading the same territory as 24 and Homeland. It's not bad, but not amazing either. One plot point stood out as not making any sense to me:

Episode 3: Creepy rapist guy gets hit by a drone strike at the end of the episode.
Episode 6: He comes back, totally fine, and is chasing after the girls again. Are we supposed to believe he walked away from that without a scratch?

His face was more hosed up.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

They really blew it not having Bunk investigate the issue at the Baltimore docks.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

I thought it was kinda tone deaf for her to call the scars badass after he explained how he got them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

It was really stupid the drone guy didn't at least try to use a translation app or something.