Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Rocksicles posted:

This is bacsically homeland with a handsome white guy. Nothing wrong with it as a show. All these terrorist shows and movies do it

I think Homeland is a little more complex than that, outside the Abu Nazir seasons.

(Though there's, of course, currently only one extant season of JR.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Mozart In The Jungle, Patriot, Maisel, Transparent, I Love Dick, the first season of Goliath, Bosch, even The Tick ... there's plenty of a talented writers under Amazon's employ.

Carlton Cuse isn't very good, is all. He's sometimes held up by better writers (e.g. Kerry Ehrin did a lot of the heavy lifting on Bates Motel) but he's more often not crap (The Strain, Colony, San Andreas, The Returned). It makes me sad about Locke and Key, though I'm hoping that with Joe Hill on board it'll end up pretty good.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Narcissus1916 posted:

This is roughly on par with the Nu! Strike Back that premiered earlier this year - by no means bad and certainly has its moments. But its got a good long ways to go before really clicking on a higher level.

So... three episodes?