Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Tiberius Christ posted:

does jim ever shoot anyone and then give that look into the camera

No, but there's a scene in episode six where he unexpectedly runs into his love interest, who was unaware of his actual role with the government, in a meeting and he makes a very Office-like face.

Overall it's pretty good so far. I agree that Abbie Cornish is a low point. I don't mind Krasinski as much. Overall it's best to think of it as completely divorced from anything Clancy-related given how much the characters have diverged from anything in the books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost
I wonder at what point ghostwriters started factoring in. Wiki lists 2010 as the first novel in the main series where a second author is credited, but I'd heard rumblings that they were using help earlier than that so he could churn out the goods.