Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
FAT32 you ready to be exhausted and frustrated and joyful and desperate and proud?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I like working on cars when I don't gently caress it up.

ExplodingSims, I get the same yearly craving. Fortunately I can split the problem up with my wife.

Confession: I recently developed some upper (neck) spinal issues. I am terrified.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
She's an incredible makeup artist.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
You can also grill corn. It is good.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I'm going to have to get some additional canned food and water if it continues toward Raleigh. We might have downed trees and power for some weeks.

It'll be interesting to see how people here do the hurricane dance.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

She works with the developmentally disabled and keeps volunteering for OT at sites with semi dangerous individuals. I'd prefer to go see my mom and she not have fresh bruises.

And her parents left her a massive chunk of money and she's been very frugal with it so she doesn't even need to work at this point. She talks about retiring all the time but worries her clients will end up neglected of she does.

I realize you worry about your Mom's safety and that's great but she sounds like the exact sort of person that falls apart in retirement.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Brother lasers are reliable and good.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Never Samsung an appliance. I have had the worst experience with a Samsung Fridge. A 32 cubic foot giant that was supposed to be awesome turn into a literal stinking pile of garbage in three years. Buy the LG, do not buy the Samsung.

I posted at length during this saga in whatever chat thread du jour was upon us. Looking back at it still makes me mad. That was the worst $3K I have ever spent.

I have an LG made Kenmore badged fridge and I've had 0 issues with it.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Is anyone else a little lazy about oil changes? I tend to see it coming and usual end up putting an extra 500 miles on it because of weather or other general malaise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Seminal Flu posted:

And I followed that up with another Belgium Quadripel, this time Boulevard Brewing's Bourbon Barrel Quad, and it is just as good. 11.2% ABV, so it is dark and thick and drinks like a beer, but kicks like a wine. I think I may have a man crush on Belgian Quads.

I find quads to be too syrupy, but I love a good dubbel and even some tripples. St. Bernardus is excellent.

• Locked thread