Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

the basta bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Asproigerosis posted:

still waiting for avenatti to actually do something

McConnell's office is already attacking Julie Swetnick for having sued people in the past so they might be scared, but I can't tell.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i did some primal scream therapy today

just repeatedly yelling until out of breath while blowing up the interstate like a cannonball

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
god drat la confidential is a good film

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Asproigerosis posted:

still waiting for avenatti to actually do something

him yelling at people is already more than what people who were elected do

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

http://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1046501511059070976

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

ShriekingMarxist posted:

https://twitter.com/MuhammadLila/status/1046077493567000576?s=19

People are going to think this is cute instead of insanely depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

in california politic news, republicans, as usual with lots of money, managed to get a ballot proposition to repeal gas tax and require all new gas taxes to have voter approval, which would completely gently caress public transit funding and poo poo that have already budgeted for it. because ~MUH GAS PRICES FOR MY FORD F3500 EXTRA PLATINUM HEMIRAM CAB~

the state responded by renaming the prop and its gunna go down in flames just from the name alone instead of "repeal evil middle class gas tax!" which would have passed with flying colors

lol

• Locked thread