Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Jameis vs. Baltimore in the rain, or Josh Allen vs. Detroit? Sigh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Lol this rain making it even harder for me to pick between Evans and a banged up TY Hilton

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Game-Blouses posted:

Jameis vs. Baltimore in the rain, or Josh Allen vs. Detroit? Sigh...

Allen. Baltimore is tough.

MacheteZombie posted:

Lol this rain making it even harder for me to pick between Evans and a banged up TY Hilton

Hilton

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I'm still stuck on Jacksonville vs Chicago.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I'm still stuck on Jacksonville vs Chicago.

I think Chicago is DSYS at this point. But I don't think you can go wrong either way this week.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I am seriously considering starting Cooper over Thielen next week

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Poque posted:

I think Chicago is DSYS at this point. But I don't think you can go wrong either way this week.

Welp. Picked Chicago. Only a few points difference.

mang
Jul 21, 2015
hey last minute before tonight. i have michael thomas in right now and dj moore on the bench. im up 16 (standard scoring) and my opponent only has cam left. do i make the swap?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

mang posted:

hey last minute before tonight. i have michael thomas in right now and dj moore on the bench. im up 16 (standard scoring) and my opponent only has cam left. do i make the swap?

No

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

mang posted:

See topic

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

mang posted:

Why would you sub in a vastly inferior player because your opponent has his QB? It's not like Moore is the only WR on the field.

No, do not do that.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

mang posted:

Boy I swear

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
0 PPR, need to fill my flex. Guessing it's Conner, but in case he doesn't go, who should back him up?
James Conner @ NO
Tyler Lockett vs KC
Alshon Jeffery vs HOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Poque posted:

0 PPR, need to fill my flex. Guessing it's Conner, but in case he doesn't go, who should back him up?
James Conner @ NO
Tyler Lockett vs KC
Alshon Jeffery vs HOU

I'd go with Alshon if Foles plays and Conner doesn't.

Pick a WR and a flex 0.5ppr:

TY vs NYG
Mack vs NYG

Alshon Jeffery vs HOU
D. Williams @SEA

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Ugh, have to make a lot of choices I don't want to this week.

Half-PPR

QB:

Cam Newton vs ATL (RIP)
Nick Foles vs HOU
Sam Darnold vs GB

Flex:

Marlon Mack vs NYG
Leonard Fournette @ MIA
Mark Ingram vs PIT
Jamaal Williams @ NYJ

WR/TE Flex:

Doug Baldwin vs KC
George Kittle vs CHI
Allen Robinson @ SF

I think my biggest question here is the WR/TE. I've been burned horribly anytime I site Kittle, but he has a bad matchup. Doug Baldwin was dead but now seems to be catching TD's. Allen Robinson gets no points but is in a great matchup.

I know there is no clear answer here, but would appreciate any thoughts.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Somehow made it to the championship game. Not sure on who to pick at QB and FLEX. Standard 0ppr, 4pptd, scoring.

Dak v TB
Mayfield v CIN

Both had bad games last week, but have tasty matchups this week. Leaning Dak at the moment.

Ingram v PIT
Breida v CHI
Elijah McGuire v GB
Robert Foster @ NE
Baldwin v KC

A nice mix of inconsistent/unproven players. Leaning either Ingram or McGuire.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Championship battle ftw:

Pick my D/ST:

Titans vs WSH
Bears @ SF

Both are unbenchable but which one is more slam-dunkier

Leaning TEN and the fact they are going up against a third or fourth string QB and SF tends to play scrappy regardless of their seasonal situation

e: ugh I keep flipping. CHI has never gone negative on me and has been staunchly in the “set it and forget it” tier. I guess I still did good at least by not giving my opponent a chance at starting the Titans.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Dec 19, 2018

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Suave Fedora posted:

Championship battle ftw:

Pick my D/ST:

Titans vs WSH
Bears @ SF

Both are unbenchable but which one is more slam-dunkier

Leaning TEN and the fact they are going up against a third or fourth string QB and SF tends to play scrappy regardless of their seasonal situation

e: ugh I keep flipping. CHI has never gone negative on me and has been staunchly in the “set it and forget it” tier. I guess I still did good at least by not giving my opponent a chance at starting the Titans.
I'm facing the same decision and confidently starting CHI. They're a better defense overall and still have a fine matchup.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

dy. posted:

I'm facing the same decision and confidently starting CHI. They're a better defense overall and still have a fine matchup.

:respek:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm in the championship game and was scared about using my backup Jordan Howard when Aaron Jones went down.

And there was Elijah McGuire just sitting there in free agency.

I shouldn't think twice about starting him over Howard, right?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

IMO they’re pretty similar, both have been getting a lot of touches recently and get terrible YPC, both need touchdowns to be really worth it. Their matchups are about the same, I’d say go with however you’re comfortable with.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Same, pick my embarrassment of riches DST for the championship:

Bears @SF
Rams @Ari

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

AnacondaHL posted:

Same, pick my embarrassment of riches DST for the championship:

Bears @SF
Rams @Ari

I'd go with Rams since Cardinals are more of a dumpster fire than SF.

Need a 0PPR Flex
-Samuels v Pit
-Juju @ NO
- Ingram v Pit

Also need a QB2 (Luck is QB1)
-Brees v Pit
-Trubisky @ SF
-Allen @ NE

I know I should be trusting Brees at home, but his last two games are making me nervous

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Kloaked00 posted:

I'd go with Rams since Cardinals are more of a dumpster fire than SF.

Need a 0PPR Flex
-Samuels v Pit
-Juju @ NO
- Ingram v Pit

Also need a QB2 (Luck is QB1)
-Brees v Pit
-Trubisky @ SF
-Allen @ NE

I know I should be trusting Brees at home, but his last two games are making me nervous

Divisional games are weird, play Brees

-----------------

Njoku hasn't done poo poo since I grabbed him after Jordan Reed's annual injury, keep him or replace him?

0.5 PPR
Njoku vCIN
Engram @IND
Burton @SF
Uzomah @CIN

leaning Engram if Beckham is out again

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Currently have the broncos @OAK but I'm wondering if any of these are better options:
Cowboys vs TB
Falcons @CAR
Browns vs CIN
Saints vs PIT

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
I also have Denver and I'm wondering if I should play Colts vs Giants instead. FantasyPros has Colts higher.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
WR3/TE/Flex decisions between:

WR3: Robert Woods @ Arizona
TE: Zach Ertz vs Houston
Flex: George Kittle vs Chicago

Bench: Alshon Jeffery vs Houston

Leaning towards swapping Jeffery in there somewhere though, but WR1/2 are Davante Adams and JuJu

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

PPR - Pick TWO

Sony Michel vs BUF
Robby Anderson vs GB
Allen Robinson @ SF
Mark Ingram vs PIT

Leaning Anderson and Robinson.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Dec 20, 2018

TheZissou
Aug 23, 2006

You left your dog, you idiots!
I'm in the championship game in my league. Standard yahoo scoring.

Kirk Cousins @ DET
or
Dak Prescott vs. TB

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Chernabog posted:

Currently have the broncos @OAK but I'm wondering if any of these are better options:
Cowboys vs TB
Falcons @CAR
Browns vs CIN
Saints vs PIT

Out of those Denver, but I would be interested in Atlanta. I just have no clue about that Heinick dude.

KingKapalone posted:

I also have Denver and I'm wondering if I should play Colts vs Giants instead. FantasyPros has Colts higher.

I think you will probably end up with similar outcomes whichever way you go. I guess if Odell is out, go Indy. If he plays, Denver.

Plank Walker posted:

WR3/TE/Flex decisions between:

WR3: Robert Woods @ Arizona
TE: Zach Ertz vs Houston
Flex: George Kittle vs Chicago

Bench: Alshon Jeffery vs Houston

Leaning towards swapping Jeffery in there somewhere though, but WR1/2 are Davante Adams and JuJu

Hard to tell off 1 week, but Foles seemed to bring Jeffrey back to life. If you were going to swap anyone, I would say Kittle.

RCarr posted:

PPR - Pick TWO

Sony Michel vs BUF
Robby Anderson vs GB
Allen Robinson @ SF
Mark Ingram vs PIT

Leaning Anderson and Robinson.

Michel and Anderson

TheZissou posted:

I'm in the championship game in my league. Standard yahoo scoring.

Kirk Cousins @ DET
or
Dak Prescott vs. TB

Dak

My .02

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I need two backs and a flex from in a non-PPR league:

Chubb vs. Cincy
Michel vs. Buffalo
Fournette @ Miami
Miller @ Philly
Ingram @ Pittsburgh

I'm not sure whether or not to play it safe or not. I'm in the Championship of a money league(which is $400 for 1st and $150 if I remember correctly) and my opponent looks like she's in pretty rough shape:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I need two backs and a flex from in a non-PPR league:

Chubb vs. Cincy
Michel vs. Buffalo
Fournette @ Miami
Miller @ Philly
Ingram @ Pittsburgh

I'm not sure whether or not to play it safe or not. I'm in the Championship of a money league(which is $400 for 1st and $150 if I remember correctly) and my opponent looks like she's in pretty rough shape:

Chubb, Michel, Fournette

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
I keep going back and forth on which three of these RBs to start

Miller @ PHI
J. Williams @ NYJ
Mixon @ CLE
D. Williams @ SEA
Mcguire v. GB

My third WR spot is even worse I think. I've currently got Dante Pettis starting there but I'm beginning to waffle over him, Robert Foster, and Dede Westbrook

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Entering week one of my fantasy championship. I'm favored but want to get this right. Only one decision to make and that's WR2. So, ESPN standard:

Jarvis Landry vs. CIN, or
Doug Baldwin vs KC?

I'm leaning Landry to avoid being too dependent on Seattle, since I'm already starting Wilson and Carson. I have Chubb in too though, so that may be a wash. Thoughts?

OBR
Apr 9, 2009
RB:s and Flex for this week, who to pick:

Currently leaning:
Tevin Coleman vs. Carolina
Tarik Cohen vs. San Fransisco
Derrick Henry vs. Washington

Options:
Jaylen Samuels vs. New Orleans
Doug Baldwin vs. Kansas City
Corey Davis vs. Washington
Robert Foster vs. New England

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

If Gurley is indeed out and CJ is the starter, I need 2 RBs to go with CMC

Fournette @Mia
Lindsay @Oak
Samuels @NO
Williaims @Sea
Anderson @Ari

Leaning towards Lindsay and Williams

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Kloaked00 posted:

If Gurley is indeed out and CJ is the starter, I need 2 RBs to go with CMC

Fournette @Mia
Lindsay @Oak
Samuels @NO
Williaims @Sea
Anderson @Ari

Leaning towards Lindsay and Williams

Feeling Lindsay and Samuels personally, but Williams should be good too.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
GUYS I’M IN THE SHIP WOOOOOO

Start 3, 0.1 pts per yard, 6 per TD

Joe Mixon @ Cle
Philip Lindsay @ Oak
Tevin Coleman @ Car
Derrick Henry vs. Was
Jamaal Williams @ NYJ

Do I go with my 3 stalwart bros who got me here, or one of my late season pickups who have a chance to kill it this weekend?

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
0 PPR

Choose a WR:

Robert Foster (BUF) @ NE
Golladay v MIN

And a flex:

Jordan Howard @ SF
Josh Adams v HOU
Whichever of the WRs above I don’t start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Aggro posted:

GUYS I’M IN THE SHIP WOOOOOO

Start 3, 0.1 pts per yard, 6 per TD

Joe Mixon @ Cle
Philip Lindsay @ Oak
Tevin Coleman @ Car
Derrick Henry vs. Was
Jamaal Williams @ NYJ

Do I go with my 3 stalwart bros who got me here, or one of my late season pickups who have a chance to kill it this weekend?

Mixon Lindsay Henry