Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I pay in cash and rub the money on my rear end and balls first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Robin Williams posted:

I pay in cash and rub the money on my rear end and balls first

Still more sanitary than finger-banging the rubber lips on the debit card readers.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But hey it turns out if your face gets partially paralyzed and you look naive and childish all the time it means you are actually a stupid and naive person who’s assertions and accomplishments require constant intervention and postponement until you can become a real person without cop features. I.e. trannies don’t get work in the 1970s gangbanger set.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Sep 1, 2018

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I throw my hands up in the air and leave if I see a gold set on then left side because I never cared about the person, just the set. Get hosed by a pitch fly.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Our mortgage was paid this month by a charity for people undergoing cancer treatment. Because we’re smart we put the money that would have been used for the mortgage aside so now we have a month buffer for when the health insurance decides that my girlfriend has had enough treatments.

:911:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Good thing people can just invent medical devices and save their own life. :shrug:

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I use autopay so I'm completely decoupled from the exchange of funds between the large company that employs me and the large real estate company that owns the property. Really, I just have a web page that I can use to see numbers go up and down.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

RVWinkle posted:

I use autopay so I'm completely decoupled from the exchange of funds between the large company that employs me and the large real estate company that owns the property. Really, I just have a web page that I can use to see numbers go up and down.

drat you should get more money so you can have a full time job telling people what to do (aka spending money)

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Just lolling at the thought of giving my money away to parasitic banks and landowners. living the good life out of my 95 tercel here paying no lord for the privilege

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Clammy is having a strunk call the bondulance

• Locked thread