Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

roboshit posted:

2018 is garbage. first Anthony bourdain and now terry Davis

and your still poasting!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

infernal machines posted:

yes, i am aware. but there are also "super loving crazy" people who don't go around screaming n-bombs, so i'm going to suggest that you don't conflate the two

actually they are the exact same thing.

if you have even the slightest degree of any sort of mental illness, you're also a racist.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ive noticed that nobody calling out terry's racism is actually offering up their opinions on his death its almost as though theyre pouring gas on the fire but not roasting their own marshmallows !!!! hmm HMM hm

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!
i'm not convinced he's dead. it could be a hoax.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
terry was not a liar.

RobobTheGreat
Jul 14, 2003

Mind your manners when talking to the king!

Jonny 290 posted:

terry was not a liar.

there are reasons to be skeptical.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Sep 4, 2018

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
did you just link kiwifarms lmfao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:chloe:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
don't link to kweef

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
that said, I don't find it particularly plausible that a homeless schizophrenic last seen hanging around libraries would up and go on tour of the western US

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Jonny 290 posted:

ive noticed that nobody calling out terry's racism is actually offering up their opinions on his death its almost as though theyre pouring gas on the fire but not roasting their own marshmallows !!!! hmm HMM hm

what? if yospos wants to venerate a racist because he was "wacky*" and wrote bizarre bespoke software, then fill your boots

*read: had untreated mental illness

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
schizophrenia impairs the ability to reject thoughts you don't want to have. thats fundamental to the disease. twit.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wish it could impair posts i dont want to see. woof.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

brb installing templeos and pouring one out

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

disrespecting terry’s memory because he may have said some bad words before is classic neo-SA

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

it’s honestly 50/50 if he’s actually dead or not, someone with the same name as terry got arrested for out of county warrants in some bumfuck town in Wyoming so who knows

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

roboshit posted:

classic neo

:thunk:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

roboshit posted:

disrespecting terry’s memory because he may have said some bad words before is classic neo-SA

okay, sure.

the dude made software outsider art, that was cool.

if search worked we could review his posts here in the pos and you could decide for yourself when you read what got him banned. we can't so just remember him fondly I guess. also don't look up his youtubes.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

I know what kind of poo poo he said but I’m not going to weigh the words of a loving crazy unmedicated schizo the same as a regular person

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

what? if yospos wants to venerate a racist because he was "wacky*" and wrote bizarre bespoke software, then fill your boots

my opinion has 100% to do with trying to have compassion for someone with a mental illness and 0% to do with templos, which i don't care about.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ok, i see your point. we should disrespect him and post about how we're glad he's dead. this will cure racism once and for all

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

post about how we're glad he's dead.

no one has said that or anything like that

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
links from terry's insane fan forum make it look very likely that mr. davis is, in fact, deceased, shortly before or after his mother :(

people are stalking his sister's facebook and poo poo and it's kinda creepy so i'm not gonna link that poo poo

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
terry davis was a tremendously talented and deeply troubled man and i will sort of miss him

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

links from terry's insane fan forum

good lord, what?

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene

good lord, what?

you don't want to go there trust me

removed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Sep 4, 2018

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

imagine dedicating 10+ years of your life to documenting the actions of and harassing a transgendered autistic man

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

no. and you can't make me.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

you are certainly right about that

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Notorious b.s.d. posted:

i thought this place ceased to exist. why not

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Sep 4, 2018

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
wow there are some really Good people in this thread whom i really respect now that i know they understand that racism is Bad. it was hard work but they managed to take the dead insane computer man down a peg. holy poo poo you are so woke and can i suck all your dicks

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
it's such crass posturing to point out that the man with a literally broken brain said bad things and you do NOT condone his words

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

did you just link kiwifarms lmfao

posted by "Cia N-Word" lmao

ive never heard of kiwi farms before but pi-hole blocks it by default lol

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

just looked this up. ty. it owns.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

roboshit posted:

imagine dedicating 10+ years of your life to documenting the actions of and harassing a transgendered autistic man

Whoa whoa, when you put it like that it makes them sound bad. In fairness they stalk multiple people with autism so its not like they're wasting their time on just one.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

just looked this up. ty. it owns.

if you run pfsense there's a similar blocker plugin in the official repository now

https://www.linuxincluded.com/block-ads-malvertising-on-pfsense-using-pfblockerng-dnsbl/

Max Facetime
Apr 18, 2009

Sham bam bamina! posted:

it's such crass posturing to point out that the man with a literally broken brain said bad things and you do NOT condone his words

if only we could get rid of those people then we could be just as cool as those kiwi farmers :pkmnwhy:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

blease confine performative wokeness to the slack quarantine. thank u

• Locked thread