Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Gas this thread ASAP before someone uses the phrase "performative wokeness" in an ironically performative demonstration of their anti-wokeness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
noooooooooooooo

pram
Jun 10, 2001
performative brokeness

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Performative Snokeness

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
unproductive dorkness

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

President Beep posted:

unproductive dorkness

DSYP!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

you cant just come in here and do that to me!!!!!

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

First Lady Beep posted:

you cant just come in there and do that to me!!!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:nitecrew: (in spirit for me)

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

perfrogative croakness

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

deformative jokeness

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

President Beep posted:

deformative jokeness
zip up your pants

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Peeny Cheez posted:

zip up your pants

:eyepop:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:negative:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

im sad he is dead

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

with the author of templeOS dead there are officially no current oses that arent poses

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

for real tho the concept that the third temple is actually some kind of digital domain is pretty interesting. could’ve made for a neat book plot line. RIP guy I only learned about via this thread. :patriot:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

he came here and posted here. his posts were good and he was the greatest

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
he truly was yospos' ulililila/cwc/doobie

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Stymie posted:

he truly was yospos' ulililila/cwc/doobie

truely, he was

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
at least there will be computers in heaven when we get there

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

“we will all become hobos and then die”

— terry “pleasurekevin” davis

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ah man dont tell me he died homeless and alone

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
he died on a road trip across america the west. which kinda doesn't bode well either

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

infernal machines posted:

he died on a road trip across america the west. which kinda doesn't bode well either

oH yeah that reminds me, what ever happened to LA Beast?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Salt Fish posted:

oH yeah that reminds me, what ever happened to LA Beast?

i think he moved back to the east coast but still makes videos?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

BONGHITZ posted:

his last video was him disheveled and homeless, calling some black passer-byer the n-word

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

his last video was him disheveled and homeless, calling some black passer-byer the n-word

not a good hobo survival strategy

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Salt Fish posted:

He was a person with a severe mental disorder who behaved inappropriately, but he made an unusable operating system. Overall I'll miss him.

rip Stebe

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

BONGHITZ posted:

he died homeless and alone

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Graph!!!

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i'm pretty resigned (relieved?) to be dying alone at this point but i'd hate to die homeless

rip, mr davis

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
like a wounded animal, terry crawled his way into his final resting place, the infinite cosmic phosphor, scanning 60 times a second, 640x480 in the sky

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

like a wounded animal, terry crawled his way into his final resting place, the infinite cosmic phosphor, scanning 60 times a second, 640x480 in the sky

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

semper fidelis

Notorious b.s.d.
Jan 25, 2003

by Reene
there's official notice on the web site now

http://www.templeos.org/

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
who do you think had the credentials to log into his site that he trusted enough but also knew how to upload/change whatever files he had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

who do you think had the credentials to log into his site that he trusted enough but also knew how to upload/change whatever files he had

it’s the cia obviously. he is in Obama’s custody and I don’t even want to think about the kind of tests they are running on him

• Locked thread