Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

terry davis owned and he was a smart dude with just a lot of problems

loving rip

judging by his last video, i fear it probably sucked
yeah drat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

he is/was also super loving crazy dude
this.

i work in downtown SF which has like the highest crazy homeless population and yet top 3 liberal city in america, and hearing homeless shout at the top of their lungs about how they're gunna kill n--- and god drat n--- stole my life and various plays on gently caress n--- and variosu calls to violence and hate is extremely common.

obv not all super crazy dudes are racist, but there is quite a big overlap and i dont even think its meant to be flat out racist in a southern arkansas way and probably more a tourrettes way per se. but yeah i don't think its too fair to hold being super racist too much against crazy homeless people because their brains just dont work right and mental health in america is a joke.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Salt Fish posted:

oH yeah that reminds me, what ever happened to LA Beast?

LA beast is still around and making videos, but after his breakdown or w/e and moving back home or something, he's now one of those super-flashy over-produced algo youtubers with ~WACKY~ face over zany backgrounds. and does boring things like IM GUNNA EAT 5 HARD BOILED EGGS or something. his videos arent as good anymore, but i guess you can't top eating light bulbs

• Locked thread