Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

2018 is garbage. first Anthony bourdain and now terry Davis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

disrespecting terry’s memory because he may have said some bad words before is classic neo-SA

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

it’s honestly 50/50 if he’s actually dead or not, someone with the same name as terry got arrested for out of county warrants in some bumfuck town in Wyoming so who knows

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

I know what kind of poo poo he said but I’m not going to weigh the words of a loving crazy unmedicated schizo the same as a regular person

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

imagine dedicating 10+ years of your life to documenting the actions of and harassing a transgendered autistic man

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

with the author of templeOS dead there are officially no current oses that arent poses

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

like a wounded animal, terry crawled his way into his final resting place, the infinite cosmic phosphor, scanning 60 times a second, 640x480 in the sky

semper fidelis

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

who do you think had the credentials to log into his site that he trusted enough but also knew how to upload/change whatever files he had

it’s the cia obviously. he is in Obama’s custody and I don’t even want to think about the kind of tests they are running on him

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

alternatively: this was all a Tourette’s guy / deagle nation style hoax and he got tired of pretending to be retarded on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

President Beep posted:

wish youd do the same!

im not pretending

• Locked thread