Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

hopefully this is the wake up call america needed to do something about it's mental health crisis

bless your heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:chloe:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wish it could impair posts i dont want to see. woof.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

roboshit posted:

classic neo

:thunk:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

unproductive dorkness

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

you cant just come in here and do that to me!!!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:nitecrew: (in spirit for me)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

deformative jokeness

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:negative:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

for real tho the concept that the third temple is actually some kind of digital domain is pretty interesting. could’ve made for a neat book plot line. RIP guy I only learned about via this thread. :patriot:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Graph!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wish youd do the same!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

cool cool.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the canned cheeseburger one made me want to try a canned cheeseburger.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

although i have a soft spot for the one where he drank 64 raw eggs while hanging upside down, flipped back right side up, vomited into a pan, and cooked the vomit eggs into an omelet, then ate the omelet again.

*taps out*

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

he’s gonna have issues with his throat and guts later in life if he doesn’t already.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

kevin, i hope you’re no longer in a place where suicide looks like a good option.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

All racists have mental illness so don't get mad at any of them. QED

*harry potter voice* reductio ad absurdum!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

this thread is getting really hosed up.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mental illness and developmental problems manifest in the individual. racism is a social and cultural affliction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

very carefully

• Locked thread