Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
He was a person with a severe mental disorder who behaved inappropriately, but he made an unusable operating system. Overall I'll miss him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

roboshit posted:

imagine dedicating 10+ years of your life to documenting the actions of and harassing a transgendered autistic man

Whoa whoa, when you put it like that it makes them sound bad. In fairness they stalk multiple people with autism so its not like they're wasting their time on just one.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Gas this thread ASAP before someone uses the phrase "performative wokeness" in an ironically performative demonstration of their anti-wokeness.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
noooooooooooooo

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

infernal machines posted:

he died on a road trip across america the west. which kinda doesn't bode well either

oH yeah that reminds me, what ever happened to LA Beast?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

BONGHITZ posted:

Terry is dead, how can he have these eating problems?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Visual GNUdio posted:

dredging up this shitheap of a post because gently caress you buddy. mental illness sucks, and the defining characteristic of mental illness is that your fuckin brain is broke. then you sit there on your high horse making sure everyone knows he thought a thing that you don't think is right and boy howdy doesn't that make you look morally just? no, it just makes you a loving rear end in a top hat.

he was sick, it was going untreated because as a society we loving suck at handling brokebrain, and the result is that he died. meanwhile you feel it appropriate to tear the guy down because of symptoms of his illness as if that makes you the wokest motherfucker on the internet.

nope, just makes you an rear end in a top hat.

All racists have mental illness so don't get mad at any of them. QED

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jonny 290 posted:

drat, owned. gently caress terry davis i hope he burns in hell, irredemable piece of poo poo

My posting is the sum of my brain chemistry and circumstance so you can't get mad at me.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Jonny 290 posted:

guy writes an OS that was blackballed by every major PC manufacturer in the industry but salt fish has decreed that he wasn't ostracized enough. dig him up here comes my piss

I didn't say that.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I don't think it's that incorrect to say that all racism is mental illness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

akadajet posted:

being a piece of poo poo and mentally ill are 2 different things

Racism is at least a developmental disability if not a mental illness.

• Locked thread