Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
but i saw that marine commercial where they delivered boxes very obviously labeled ‘aid’ surely that is what we will be sending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
also they had helicopters fully armed with what i assume are missiles full of humanitarian relief

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

hoo boy those comments

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Epiphyte posted:

Is new balance alt right now or something? I like my wide rear end dad shoes....

New Balance founder gave nearly $400,000 to Trump

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

it’s john barron

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

mods changed my name posted:

pretty sure he's saying gently caress the police

this

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Victor Vermis posted:

Pretty sure there's a long discussion about it in that old GiP quarantine thread about all cops being murderers if you guys want to revive a discussion about poo poo that has nothing to do with the Dallas shooting and investigation and public perception of both.

Jesus christ.

luckily you dont have look too hard to find lovely cop news, like this fine defender of the peace who molested an eight year old at gunpoint

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
has the subcommittee on good faith discussions published today’s list of approved topics? i would hate to lose my ration stamps.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

boop the snoot posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-there-a-kavanaugh-doppelganger/2018/09/18/88418f52-bb86-11e8-a8aa-860695e7f3fc_story.html

As crazy as that sounds, it wouldn’t be unheard of. And, given the high regard in which Kavanaugh has been held throughout his life, including during high school, it would make the most sense. Could there be a Kavanaugh doppelganger?

far more likely: lifelong republican private school white guy attempted to rape a woman at a party

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
2016: season 3 looking like its ramping up to a hell of a finale

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
Maybe they can all join the Army!

lmao 2018 army less popular than gwb double meatgrinder army

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
12pm sep 24 2018.

at the white house, rod rosenstein is given a phone. “daddy president daddy has something he wants to tell you”, says ivanka.

three dots appear on the screen. minutes pass.

trump tower. donald sits atop his golden toilet, phone in hand. he struggles to type the words “you’re fired”, partly out of fear but mostly because his brain is smooth, like velvet.

as he presses send, fear overtakes donald and he evacuates the contents of his bowels.

“you’re fred”

“hand phone bac to ivanka”

“daddy wants three scoops 2night”

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Slim Pickens posted:

Is the third scoop code for anal?

the canonical answer is: no, donald is a germaphobe so he wouldnt be into anal. however, he still wants to have sex with his daughter.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

got deleted and corrected to this:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1044418753671417860

original below

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
goddamn its only tuesday.

-rosenstein quantum resignation
-more revelations about kavanaugh
-UN laughs at dickhead don

this is exhausting to follow

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

boop the snoot posted:

I didn’t have a yearbook quote because ingot my GED because school is for suckers.

Then I joined the army.

The two things aren’t related, I’m sure.

hell yes team GED

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
build the guillotine, make republicans pay for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Soulex posted:

If he does, Mueller's endgame might be hosed