Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

yeah causing brain damage to diplomats is something to go to war over

Reminder that Russia is straight up poisoning / murdering people it doesn't like in the UK and all we got was McCain-style concern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Late to the party but lol:

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
I guess one benefit of having homebrew equipment is I can sanitize carboys and store +/- 20gal of water on short notice... Also I have enough booze to last a couple weeks if I'm drinking with purpose

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
I'm wondering how bad I-64 is going to be coming inland from Hampton Roads... My wife is at a conference there (beachfront hotel) that somehow isn't in a mandatory evac zone, and she's waffling on heading home tonight versus tomorrow afternoon.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Sea state is getting big on that Frying Pan Shoals cam. Wonder how long it'll hold out, as it is fairly close to the predicted landfall location

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Can anybody who works in utilities confirm that residential gas line distribution networks are connected to the Internet of Things? Cause at this point I'm willing to believe someone would try to gently caress with supply pressure / safeties at distribution points

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp

Sadly, Hatch thinks he's being polite/complimenting her, not being a creepy rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread