Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol didn't Trump make them take a loyalty pledge or something I cannot remember that long ago.

One of the GOP debates during the primary portion asked the candidates if they would pledge party loyalty regardless of who won the nomination.

Trump subsequent to all that bullshit has emphasized personal loyalty to him over everything.

Now that I'm buzzed and thinking about it I'm re-entering dull shock about this dumbfuck being the president and loving everything up for the last two years. Not drunk enough I guess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

GoGoGadget posted:

I know that. And I think she should definitely have the book thrown at her for that poo poo. But why even bring up the other one at all?

You know how the stereotype defensive response around police shooting black people is "he was no angel"?

This is the opposite of that. "She has good judgement."

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I recently discovered a passion for theater, so I'm going to try and do 20 years to get a retirement check and then try and pursue stage acting full time with the financial backing.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

boop the snoot posted:

This is so enlisted

Guilty? :shrug:

It's something I enjoy, all the better if I can get paid for it.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Hey man that sounds like a loving great goal to have. I got a brother in law that intermittently gets stage acting work and has to bag groceries and wait tables in between gigs to pursue his passion. You’d be one of the few in your profession with health insurance, and steady income. That’d be a real leg up for becoming a successful actor. Best of luck with it. Also if you REALLY wanna get some big bucks and acting isn’t working, get into the technical side of lighting and the electrical setup side of the show. That’s union trade work, and drat good paying when you can get into it. It’s something my brother in law failed at, just not a good technical guy, decent actor however.

Don’t listen to Cole, he’s retarded.

I don't know what I'm looking at as far as college work yet but possibly minoring in electrical engineering or something seems like it'd be a plus.

I know basically nothing about college or what major/minor means, because I couldn't be assed to college before I figured out something I actually wanted to do with it. So I've still got 8.5 years part time college before I retire to make up for that.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

pantslesswithwolves posted:

That one is going to cost him big. There’s not a lot of walking back or equivocating that Kellyanne or She-Huck can do with that one.

I don't mean to be obnoxiously countering here but how is it costing him? I mean a real tangible effect on mid-terms, politics, approval ratings, anything.

e: I am genuinely curious as to how you think this is a negative in Trumpland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
See actually believing women is wrong, because it will lead to lynchings, like we had last time we totally believed women.

https://twitter.com/realcandaceo/status/1045766492917100544?s=21

• Locked thread