Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
I legit thought that display of coke was a silhouette of a dude putting a gun to his head. Might be some slight projection going on :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Wtf was going on here? Crazy chinese protesters?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
That's a pretty thin way to shoehorn your apparent love of Lenny Kravitz into the current events chat, dude.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

This is fuckin amazing :allears:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Don Dongington posted:

See now first of all, you can't even BUY Fosters here anymore. I think it's brewed in Mexico, and their target demographic are weird British and American Australiophiles. (I made that word up)

Secondly, everything else about this statement is true. Y'all are rank amateurs where it comes to colonialism. The indigenous population of Australia are the most incarcerated people on Earth, we have federal documents outlining government sponsored genocide, both major political parties have no intention of changing anything and the one in power refused to even say sorry for removing an entire GENERATION of children from their families and placing them with white families, in the hope that they would stop having children with each other and eventually just go away.

They also whitewashed our school curriculum to remove any reference to the wholesale massacre of Aboriginal people during the colonial period. And any traditional stories or history.

You can't get a job unless someone needs to fill a quota. Most enterprises refuse to specify quotas in their staff agreements. You can't go shopping without being followed around by security. Half of the indigenous representatives in the media and government are lackeys and will sell the entire population up the river for no identifiable reason.

Hell, you bring up the plight of Aboriginal people at a bbq, and nine times out of ten people will stop talking to you / change the subject, or actually honestly argue poo poo like "yeah but they don't do themselves any favours by X", regardless of the overwhelming evidence of systemic disadvantage.

We gave the South Africans a run for their money even back in their racism heyday.

Yea don't forget that you're still carrying on those proud traditions with the escape from absolom style prison-islands for all those disgusting boat-people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

EBB posted:

Play nice children, daddy has a headache.

It could be a tumour :ohdear:

• Locked thread