Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

DAS Super! posted:

Who was this guy again?

A med group doctor who went Columbine on his hospital for Allah.

Commoners posted:

No, it's Dorner. He shot a bunch of people around southern california in the name of fighting police corruption. He even got onto the Imperial Beach base while looking for our CO at the time to probably shoot him, because he gave him a bad mark in his record for being a crazy fucker.

KirbyKhan fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Sep 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Slim Pickens posted:

Isn't that just the sign you make below your waist for that stupid shoulder-punching game that became a meme?

Thats where I remember the sign. Thinking back it was white kids who pulled that "haha you looked at my dick" move. The same kids who went nuts 2016 on facebook.

... Hrmmm :thinkingemoji:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

As Nero Danced posted:

Suge Knight really wanted him to sign over the rights to that song didn't he?

:perfect:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

FAUXTON posted:

Holy poo poo update your phone, charge your Fitbit, check your god drat facebook, mail, texts, and calls, edit or delete that picture, and oh hey you don't need to charge your phone solid power management buddy

gently caress that. Dont let tiny pixels on the top of your phone hold you down. You arnt beholden to notifications.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
Now my wife thinks Im either a wizard with a crystal ball that fortells the death of celebrities.

"Motherfucker this was posted 18 minutes ago, the body aint even cold. HOW DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW"

And Im all "idunno internet"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

GoGoGadget posted:

It's actually worse than that. It was the cop trying to break into someone else's house thinking it was her own house. The cop tried her key but it wouldn't work, then started banging on the he door and yelling "Open up! Open up!" And then immediately shot the man when he opened his door, according to witnesses.

I remember being put on Lockdown in Kunsan S Korea cuz some dumbass Marine pulled this exact same scenario in Okinowa.

What Im saying is put the police on base restriction

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Nice and hot piss posted:

I drink an energy drink *zero calorie healthy kind* like once every 4-5 months when I decide working 3-4 night shifts in a row is a good idea.

They give me ridic amounts of pep for 3 hours and then the regrets and sleepies kick in for the 9 hours left of my shift.

Thats why you gotta pack 4.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Duzzy Funlop posted:

As was recently pointed out to me in another thread, you're not supposed to post in here, because we - as Germans - should not be posting in GiP, because we are not veterans

I... I dont understand. Is German the new Ok Symbol for cops?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
White people got jealous at the Clarence Thomas story and wanted their own SCOTUS source to remake those movies.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Britta doesn't murder thousands of animals every year tho

I think that was a 5th season plotline. I dunno, I dropped out after Dan Harman's run.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Anyone got a screenshot or could communicate the jist? Looks like tweet got snatched back.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Bell_ posted:

Having a stroke on the toilet?

Thats what I call his 4am tweets.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Vasudus posted:

Trump should fire Rosenstein so we can get over this last hump of the Nixon speed run.

Awesome Gates Done Fast raising money for Walls Within Boarders

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
Buzzkill.

Current Event: Power Season 5 is the poo poo.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

So can we get a cliffs notes

His dad kept calanders, so he kept calanders *pause for a tear and sniffle* He loves calanders. Now hes talking poo poo on his yearbook class.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat
Hahaha, he threw his ol drinkin buddy, Mark Judge, under the BUS. Then deflected

"Are you Bart Kavanaugh?"
"You'll have to ask him."
"He aint here. Wanted him to be here."

"Im gonna talk about my highschool grades :mad:"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

boop the snoot posted:

i'm glad we got the dog and pony show today that won't matter and that nobody will be talking about by monday.

I will always remember that Scalia 2 started his career by crying about calanders.

I may forget the specifics of an old white man's self rightious and monotone rendition of Shaggy's "It wasn't me".

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Vasudus posted:

Candace Owens is the spokeswoman for Turning Point USA, of 'grown rear end man wears diapers in a crib on a college campus' fame. Don't read too much into it.

She's also the source of Kanye's recent trump fandom.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Immanentized posted:

It was all a weed joke to impress Grimes after all.

He reached 419 through some bullshit math and "having recently learned of the significance in marijuana culture, decided to round up to 420 because 'I thought Grimes would find it funny'".

That is the dumbest expression of love I have witnessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Soiled Meat

Wasabi the J posted:

Did he just invite order the cops into his friends house prove he had nothing to hide??

Kavanaugh aint Trump's friend. Nobody is Trump's friend. He is sending this Tucker Carlson meatsteak back to the kitchen in the most petty way possible. gently caress him, Kavanaugh is responsible for 1 whole day Trump didnt hear his name on the TV.

Edit: to clarify - I would not be surpirsed if this was motivated by spite towards the establishment ghouls that put the SCOTUS nominee menu and pitch package pushing Bert in the first place. A petty pull of a presidential lever cuz finally someone asked him a question.

KirbyKhan fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Sep 30, 2018

• Locked thread