Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

That Works posted:

Yeah, your link seems more probable, but its 2018, so its Pence right?

Melania Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Brute Squad posted:

From C-SPAM

Zoom in on his belt buckle.

Skull and bones but its the SS Totenkopf skull?

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

psydude posted:

Surprised he didn't opt for the Pentagon because of how much he loves are troupes.

He only likes planes that don't hit buildings.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009
It is not just the cops that are bad in the legal system:
https://twitter.com/ScottHech/status/1040944800416100352?s=19

Cop chat has pretty much devolved into a similar situation as gun chat has, no one is going to convince anyone from the other side of the discussion to change their opinions, and its just white noise. Any calls or suggestions for violence against any party, whether LEO, politician, or anything else, does not further the discussion of the current events (the purpose of this thread) involving such individuals.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

MA-Horus posted:

You guys had the trail of tears, we had residential schools.

So did we. The US at least gives lip service that we might, possibly, be kinda ashamed of what we did. The Canadian approach seems to be "They're better for it, if it did in fact happen".

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

The venture bros. addressed this last weekend. If you're going to have a dick measuring contest, you have to do it old school and use proper rulers.

Its the only way to make it fair and scientific, after all.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Fallom posted:

Weren't we supposed to get a TrumpAlerts message on our phones by now?

Pushed back to October or November I think.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Grassley and McConnell are definitely going forward with a vote regardless of whether they have enough to succeed. The old white elephants of the Senate GOP are baying for blood and they're going to force Flake, Murkowski, and Collins to take the hit of a no vote.

One things for sure though, Thomas is probably feeling pretty baller tonight for not pissing his pants on live TV during the Anita Hill investigation.

I can't speak to the other two but Murkowski seems to vote in lock step more often than not. About the only thing that might cause her to vote 'NO' is the fact that her seat is up for election this year. She doesn't have much of a spine though, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Jarmak posted:

Umm isn't this the obviously correct position? Am I missing something or wouldn't the only alternative to the yes voting dem be a yes voting republican?

A no voting Democrat, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

none of us ever tanked a bajillion dollar company by doing it tho

That we know of...

• Locked thread