Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/billroggio/status/1036361081688649729?s=19

I've already sent this to the PAO I knew from our time together at RS and man can the Army not do PAO

No. they cant. I tried for 5 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

Honestly, I don't know anything about the Handmaid's Tale other then it exists and I would have had no idea what they were protesting specifically. I still have enough brain cells left to figure out context clues though, unlike most people who still identify publicly as republicans. I'm also wildly out of touch with cultural trends though.

The tv series is legit loving good. Pushes emotions and basically portrays a weird evangelical future.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

I gotta be honest, in that sequence of events I'm pretty sure I'd shoot my neighbor. I'd be awfully close to it without that background being involved.

Im glad I wasnt the only one who felt this.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Could we please honor coasties, tia

e: I have no clue what polite term for them is

ICE

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I took a hurricane on the nose.

We had no power for 3 weeks.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

He would make himself out like he loving ran into the building himself.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Is masterbating in a group really masterbation? At what point does it become performance art?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

McNally posted:

I mean, he is now.

Edit: Too far? I'm starting to feel bad about this one.

How dare you assume my religion

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

boop the snoot posted:

Pretty sure sleeping for 4 hours a night for a year shaved a decade off my lifespan.

Yup! Also pretty sure Ill never sleep normally again

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mustang posted:

If I had a perfect work day every day of the week I would still be working 55 hour weeks. 65-70 hour work weeks are more accurate.

I don't know how the Army got brainwashed into thinking that is acceptable.

And they're still mystified why their soldiers with a lack of sleep, hooked on tobacco and energy drinks, and alcoholism have such low morale.

I think I really saw it in my NCOIC's actions when he said something during resliency training that equated to "I wish my son wanted to spend more time with me" saw him at a unit fun day and the kid tripped as we were walking past. We asked if he was ok cause it was a proper splat only toddlers can do. He ushered off a "yeah yeah hes fine," and led/marched him by the hand to the table.

I realized then that the Army already turned me into that dad and husband. I would never want to treat my family like soldiers. I had spent so much time away already that I saw an effect on my relationships. Something had to change.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

labdkdjsoegeksbemehdjshs

https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/status/1042457897689595904?s=19

I mean

I should expect this by now but how can you really think BUILD A WALL ON IT is a solution to everything

http://www.greatgreenwall.org

This one is way better

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Canadian MREs are good. The bread is fluffy and soft.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

Much like your mom.

Shes much more like American Wheat Bread Snack. Stiff, Tasteless and a vehicle for better things.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHVbM527sjg

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Acebuckeye13 posted:

How in the world is Ted so bad at this

gently caress I could campaign better than this.

Do it pussy

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I think this behavior will go on until vigilantism happens

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Kawasaki Nun posted:

You sound like a crazy person and a twit

Maybe.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

McNally posted:

There was probably a three hour conversation with the President of the United States where his staff had to explain why he couldn't just reassign the Deputy Attorney General to another position within the administration.

"But Im the president!"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I think its bullshit they allowed a prosecutor to ask questions. Its not a trial, and people should be just as much on record as she is.

I also found out one of my professors was groomed by Cosby for a few dates until she caught on. She was happy he got sentenced.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

I can't even enjoy watching the piece of poo poo cry because I have this feeling he'll still get confirmed.

If he does, Mueller's endgame might be hosed

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

There is a vote for the supreme court in October apparently that lets state crimes be federally pardonable. Iirc.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Post from reddit but holy poo poo did the ABA just come out and gave us a saving throw

Graham: "Here's my understanding, if you lived a good life people will recognize it like the American Bar Association has, the gold standard."

Kavanaugh: "I have the unanimous, well qualified rating from the American Bar Association."

American Bar Association: "Delay Kavanaugh until FBI investigates assault allegations

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/27/politics/kavanaugh-american-bar-association/index.html

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yes. This is why I love video editing.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I miss this so loving much. The best drunk food, especially with fries and a Helles. gently caress i miss Germany.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Not exactly Swat worthy but apparebtly the church next to me is throwing a rave. At 11PM.

Aint yall got service in the morning? The gently caress

• Locked thread