Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

CommieGIR posted:

I thought the answer was: we kill the batman

lmao at republicans harming a billionaire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Imagine your death becomes national news, and to tell the story of your life CNN copy pastes from your LinkedIn profile.

What hell is this.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

At this point, calling it the "Peace Process" feels positively Orwellian

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

"casualties don't make someone look bad" is a refreshingly honest explanation of his belief system.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1041105715182673921

Fucker picks a retired Marine General and is then surprised when he isn't a fanatical partisan

honestly yeah that is kind of surprising

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Holy poo poo the GOP is actually trying the doppelganger defense

https://twitter.com/edwhelaneppc/status/1042898658180714498?s=21

https://twitter.com/seungminkim/status/1042942908075257856?s=21

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I cannot get over how Trump is too much of a coward to actually fire people. It's literally the tagline of his reality show persona.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Cugel the Clever posted:

A lot of people on the left seem convinced that Kavanaugh's going down, but I've seen zero indication that any of the GOP reps are wavering. They're all set to just buckle down and push through the most unpopular Supreme Court justice in modern history.

Yeah

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

The Republican party behaves as if it wants power and cares to advance their constituent interests, so they're willing to lose an election here or there is they get what they want. That attitude makes them completely incomprehensible to elected dems.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Wow, Zina Bash isn’t even making the OK or White Power symbol anymore.

The victims were rich white women.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

The idea is that in signalling the party has few if any core beliefs, you turn people away from the party overall. So basically the idea is you have Manchin only at a cost of more other Dem senators in purple states. I'm not sure if that's right but that's the idea. The other idea, and current prevailing wisdom, is anyone with a d by their name in a red state must be kept afloat at any cost to the party brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Ehhh

• Locked thread