Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

We may not plan it. but that may be where we end up.

:commissar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

The novel makes it clear you don’t have to be in the military; you can do your time in the Space Peace Corp or Space Civilian Conservation Corps.

I kinda got the feeling that doing that was actually volunteering for the Space Tuskegee Experiments, or work on the Space Panama Canal.

Its been a while since I last read it, I don't remember specifics.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

pantslesswithwolves posted:

How the hell are we as a country going to claw our way back from this becoming the mainstream right wing?

Bloodshed. Lots of it. :smith:

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Reminder: A good 20-30% of those 1940s Americans thought Hitler was Super Great.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

You have got to be loving kidding me.

Is it normal to issue search warrants for murder victims' homes?

Search... Warrant...? :confused:

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Probable cause he's black They don't need a warrant.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

less alcoholic, hopefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Kinda surprised it didn't go up.

Is it known who is taking over?

• Locked thread