Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Culture wars poo poo is so stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Syncopated posted:

Why does New Zealand appear to call meth 'P' ?

They're weird and not to be trusted.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
He's too busy running his blog heh heh

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

EBB posted:

I missed what was here but it's implied that it was some threat of violence. Guys, we can't go there. It's a dealbreaker.

Why not, half the posts on SA these days are about how great it would be to kill someone. Made by people who have not had the decision presented to them in the real world. I could make a big long effort post hmm tempting...

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Thinking this is weird is insanely trying too hard straight boy by the way.

It’s weird.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

facialimpediment posted:

Between this stuff and Mueller requesting a late November sentencing date for Flynn, it seems like things are accelerating.

You can't go faster than the speed of light, it's physically impossible.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Was the plane's nickname Crimea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

boop the snoot posted:

Update about that thing I posted earlier that was going on across the street:

https://twitter.com/nbcwashington/status/1046193339949879296?s=21