Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

maffew buildings posted:

We are going to invade because ???

If this was 2020 I'd say "don't change horses midstream" buuuuut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Duke Chin posted:

How in the actual dick is it September already??

Also:
I am 100% a ok with drowning the current horse

No, I'm saying that "Don't change horses midstream" is 100% an incumbent strategy at this point, especially w/r/t wars and presidents.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pantslesswithwolves posted:

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1035946893237542913

Mmm yes... it’s almost as if we need to make sure both sides are equally heard. Perhaps some sort of doctrine... a “fairness” doctrine, perhaps... would be the kind of conservative solution so historically championed by Republicans.

these people are so god drat hypocritical god drat them all

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

please give the microphone to that audience member, he appears to have a question

lol didn't Trump make them take a loyalty pledge or something I cannot remember that long ago.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mister Sinewave posted:

Big expectations from a man who cheated on all three of his wives. But I'm sure Trump honestly believes he's 900% entitled to everything he's ever done or coveted.

Trump loyalty only goes one way, friend.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

egyptian rat race posted:

Reminder that Russia is straight up poisoning / murdering people it doesn't like in the UK and all we got was McCain-style concern

I get the impression that they've got kompromat on everyone that matters and everyone who gets in the way gets the axe administered via tea

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm sure you've all seen this image in relation to "border doctrine" which is an assertion by the feds that the fourth amendment doesn't apply to border crossings so if you're within 100 miles of a border CBP can search your poo poo based on their own interpretation of "probable cause."

Looks like we got a case that is starting to move the needle back the right way.
https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/09/judge-to-feds-no-you-cant-warrantlessly-put-a-gps-device-on-truck-entering-us/

It's kind of upsetting that CBP considered this to be totally okay before but hey, at least it isn't now and this might set some precedent?

I wish the map was bigger. What's that city in SE AL?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh, I guess it's Dothan.

e, b

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Bad Poster posted:

I like the guys saying that it should be Pat Tillman instead. You know, the guy that his fellow soldiers loved so much for not letting them forget that his sacrifice was so much more than theirs that they gave him some free bullets in the the back as a present.

I read an article on him years ago and he seemed a pretty decent guy all things considered. But it was a long time ago.

e: oops, double post

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/JoePerticone/status/1037011003593113605

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

For real? Anywhere English speaking? Or was this a Plague Incorporated joke?

You know good and gosh drat well what it was mister

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

In retrospect, maybe the world did end in 2012 after all and we're all in Hell.

I feel like this 24/7 even sober. But at least it's a really entertaining hell.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

The headline I read was "whiskey, weed, swords and flamethrowers" or close to that.

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cant wait until ok lady holds up one in each hand over her eyes and flicks her tongue in and out like she just joined the kiss army

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hot Karl Marx posted:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1038139058583752704?s=19

Please don't invade Canada, I just started getting my life in order

Hahaha that loving college quote.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hexyflexy posted:

Jesus. As an outsider from the US continent, this is.. gently caress - don't do this crap again. It doesn't end well for anyone.

I don't know why you're asking us. Not like we have any clout

Stultus Maximus posted:

"our new national motto"

e: also Tucker Carlson is a fascist.

He's a garbage human being, yes

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Reminder this is what your conservative family members are mainlining into their brains every day. They are literally being radicalized.

Yup. This poo poo's here to stay

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Sep 8, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MRC48B posted:

Reminder: A good 20-30% of those 1940s Americans thoughtthink Hitler was Super Great.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is that the guy that snuck off base to kill or was that some later guy?

https://twitter.com/starsandstripes/status/1038263656419655680

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Could we please honor coasties, tia

e: I have no clue what polite term for them is

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They can also fellate them while talking about how they're much better and braver than even combat arms dudes are and if they had their handgun in vegas, why that shooter in the window would be loving toast.

I could have swore there was a jerk off motion smiley but I can't remember it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Madurai posted:

We referred to them, respectfully, as "puddle pirates."

Very respectfully, since in the Eighties, they'd seen way more action than any of us had.

I've gotten the impression that it's some dangerous poo poo for sure.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/09/09/mike-pence-denies-meeting-oust-donald-trump-after-anonymous-op-ed/1248070002/

:yeshaha:

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Sep 9, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

redneck nazgul posted:

In other "Holy gently caress, Hurricane Florence is going to kill people" news, North Carolina has a bunch of giant hog farms. Specifically, the type that have giant lagoons of pig poo poo that just festers because it's cheaper to buy up a couple adjacent acres and build a basin than it is to responsibly dispose of it. They look like this.

And they're basically giant pools of cholera, E. coli, and whatever other horrible pestilence you'd get from literal pig poo poo festering in the sun. Hurricane/Biblical-style flooding like after Hurricane Floyd in 1999 leads to things like this happening.

Yes, that's a river next to the poo poo lagoon. The entire water system around the area becomes hosed and toxic.

This is a map of North Carolina. The pink dots are hog farms.

They're going to flood and the dumb fuckers will shrug because regulation/gods will.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Defenestrategy posted:

Dunno if this will make more or less likely for buddy to get shot.

The anti-vaxxers will surely protect them.

BigDave posted:

Was it North Carolina who made it illegal to measure the sea levels?

God I can't recall. I'm pretty sure they can't mention it in my former home state of Florida but who knows what stupid poo poo they do all the time in the rest of the south. Florida's not unique lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

Welp, mom won't leave unless the evacuation is mandatory.

At least have her get a bunch of water bottles and dried food prepared. Flashlights, pet food if you got them. If she keeps family photos, keep that poo poo prepared in air/watertight cases. poo poo like that.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Handsome Ralph posted:

That reminds me, D&D was circular fire squading itself a month or two ago about how only white people owned flashlights and it was a classist thing or some other bullshit.*

I have got to see this, btw

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

And thanks to global warming, can now more easily spawn their own hell funnels! :getin:

Read funnels as furries and maybe, just maybe, that says something about me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was seriously just about to post this you cur.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hannity is armchair badass personified

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That Works posted:

On the other hand if it gets his viewers to do the same...

"Hell yeah I have a gun, wanna see?"

*rapidly drops hands to waist*

nothing will happen to his viewers even if they brandished, don't be goofy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I wish he did it now.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Casimir Radon posted:

None of this matters because the mean black man lectured us and hurt our fee fees.

the angriest president lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Going to cut into their profits

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Loved guns.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Surprisingly flexible views on abortion depending on how much money you had

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Torrannor posted:

This visualization was really cool. But 6 feet are not quite 2 meters, and it just reminded me that there's enough water at the south pole to raise global sea levels by about 66 meters if the ice cap melts. It wouldn't be a storm surge, but it's just a mind boghling number. Try to visualize that, how much would even be left of the Carolinas? Or Holland?

Fortress holland will never falter so long as the dikes dont fail. (I have no clue whether it's dike or dykes so I'm rolling the dice)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

that's ok, plenty of dutchmen ready to stand up and put their fingers in those dikes

I've been making this joke for years and the only person who ever laughed was a lesbian who honeymooned in the area kim davis was working so thats a ymmv to the nth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

when i was on the fishing boat a few years back, we sprang a leak in one of the chilled water lines, so i stood there with my finger on the hole while the (dutch) chief went and found a hose clamp and some rubber
when he came back i looked at him and said 'so does this make me a dutchman now?'
got a good laugh out of him

cool story bro

tbf this was after kim davis pulled her poo poo and I guess it was protest of sorts? But hilly Kentucky is probably pretty pretty anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

my kinda ape posted:

That's the guy who's constantly trying to suck trump's dick on twitter because he's going to prison for securities fraud or something and he wants a pardon lol

This should be pointed out to him, on twitter, forever and ever

• Locked thread