Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

FirstAidKite posted:

Bitch does it look like I want to look at codes for domino's sadass attempts at a sub

subway doesn't really do much better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
artifact fartifact

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
how does a mouse go missing, i dont think i've unplugged my mouse since i bought it

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Verranicus posted:

3 zones into Wildstar and so far it just feels like a significant downgrade from my main game, FFXIV, and even the other side MMOs I've been dabbling in with ESO and SWTOR. The questing is quick and fluid but just feels really cheap.

eso is so bad, wildstar is def better than eso. thats not saying much though

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Verranicus posted:

I disagree 100%. ESO is polished and feels like a really long, single player Elder Scrolls game. Wildstar feels floaty and cheap and the only thing it really has going for it is the aesthetic.

eso feels floaty and cheap to me :shrug:. it feels nothing like a single player elder scrolls game at all that plus the level scaling for everything just makes me kind of go 'meh' and uninstall every time someone tells me its great and i try it again. Combat especially is just absolutely the most boring thing, they tried to do action combat but really hosed it up

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

It's really cool how we're all working ourselves to the death so that AIs can kick back and play video games 24/7

they already won

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Oxxidation posted:

all superheroes are cops

shoot a superhero and a cop bleeds

unless that superhero is bulletproof

when i was a kid i had a comic book about a super hero that was a black dude who worked in a factory and he was liberating the workers, was p cool. wish i could remember what it was

he had a jetpack and he beat up cops with chains that had hooks on the end man it was awesome

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
what was that game at e3 that was factorio but in 3d

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i found some graffiti today that said rip doorknob slobber so i decided to make it my phone lock screen

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Verranicus posted:

GTAV online is actually fun even if you ignore every microtransaction if you actually have friends.

yeah it really was. I completely ignored micros transactions and still had tons of fun just loving around even by myself.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Accordion Man posted:

GotG 2 and Black Panther are legitimately really good movies and are better than the average MCU quality of "fun yet kind of disposable popcorn movie".

i hated how in black panther the revolutionary black man that wanted to help people was the bad guy and the good guy had to defeat him by relying on a white cia colonizer

despite the praise that movie got for it being full of black actors and stuff i kind of felt like it was white liberal propaganda reminding black people to know their place, dont step out of line your have to die, like the dude did at the end.

Doorknob Slobber fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Sep 24, 2018

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Accordion Man posted:

If this what you got from the movie you were legitimately not paying any attention. The movie never stops sympathizing with Killmonger but it explicitly points out that he has become of one of the oppressors by becoming part of the CIA and taking on a bunch of imperialist rhetoric.

I'd buy this if near end of the movie they didn't show that he was actually empowering people all over the world with wakanda tech and the stuff I said didn't literally happen on screen in the movie. Maybe I'd be more sympathetic towards the movie if it hadn't had white cia man helping constantly or whatever. But the lesson I got (and I watched it twice) was that if a black revolutionary steps out of line they should die. It felt almost like a specific response to white on black violence in the US, like, "yeah we know your shits hosed up, but if you do more than charity work to stop it we'll gently caress you up."

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Colonel posted:

this is also how i view star wars now, except instead of a couple movies that i'd be willing to watch it's none

i liked solo because there was no space magic in it at least. Felt more like serenity or whatever that show was called, just a stupid space shooty movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
parasite eve 1 is so great and amazing, partly because of how unique it is/was. Non giant titty woman main character, sort of ATB/Bullet Hell combat, it even has a story that mostly isn't garbage. I'm not sure there has ever been anything like it since then really.

• Locked thread