Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Sakurazuka posted:

*Captain America voice* I get that reference

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Appoda posted:

I judge all tables by the quality of their voice clips and SFX. The more it talks about things like the mamushka or fumes and toxic waste, the better.

So this should be the greatest pinball table of all time then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCKDvjVzpNQ

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Appoda posted:

Black Knight 2000 is very strong. Fun video game fact: the voice is the same dude who did the Mortal Kombat 2 Shao Khan that everybody remembers.

gently caress how have I not noticed it before :doh:

codenameFANGIO posted:

I’m confused because you’re stating an objective truth like it is sarcasm??

What? Black Knight 2000 is the greatest tho???!!?!

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

They were handing out old monitors at work, and I snagged one on my way out. I was hoping to use it to set up my retropie next to my bed, as bedtime gaming is probably the only way I'm gonna get to some of these older games I want to try. Unfortunately, it doesn't actually have an HDMI port and getting it covered to the ports that it does have (VGA and displayport) seem like a pain in the rear end.

I might make my way to Microcenter and see what I can rustle up but I thought this thread full of attractive geniuses might have good ideas.

You could get a HDMI->Displayport adapter but I think that it actually matters what the signal flow is like as in a Displayport->HDMI cable will not work.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

I think the Doom Marine would lose to Master Chief in a straight-up fight don't loving at me.

smh that no one is mad at this

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Cowcaster posted:

penrose turdangle

poo poo, I've been doxxed

haveblue posted:

Not wrong, master chief would just punch him in the back

Also the suit fleshlight thing is not real sorry

one more strike against Master Chief, imo

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

One of the top-selling games on Steam right now is an early-access DayZ clone, but with simulated pee and poop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Aq-gm3An0

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Verranicus posted:

Marina rules.

Shake, shake

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Wess in that screenshot so I'm obligated to post the dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUJ7K6ePYx0

It's great that the stone face looks like it's letting out a huge laugh so you can go inside.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Samuringa posted:

https://twitter.com/Siliconera/status/1045576316739715072

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go~
BANGARANG

now I'm morbidly curious what a Simple and Clean/Bangarang mashup would sound like

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

axelblaze posted:

My understanding was that that last terrible Fantastic Four movie really wanted to focus on the body horror and how hosed up it would actually be to get powers like that, but the studio loving hated it and cut the film into ribbons.

wtf that would have owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

My wife got a new Surface Book laptop today and Cortana started walking her through setup, so I showed her a picture of Cortana from Halo and her jaw dropped at how dumb it is

Which incarnation of Cortana, tho?

• Locked thread