Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

What about if you truly did not intend it and your power is so great that it happens anyway?

I still can't believe this is real. This is straight up all time greatest video game ideas territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

What are some short JRPGs?

I don’t mean “short for a JRPG”, I mean like 10-hour JRPGs

I think that new Earthbound homage Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass is pretty short? Remember some goons saying it's short and good.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Damnit universe, Uematsu? Sugiyama is right there!

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

you need to learn to read the room

Fairly apropos considering the topic.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

It's sort of taking inking used for calligraphy classical Japanese landscapes, then using it to draw people with a lot of detail and modernity.

Least that's what it looks like to me. Thick ink brush outlines and water colour.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

I like Batman, but they are overrated and Dark Knight Rises is the worst one

Rises also had some real hot takes about the poor and the exploited which kinda gave the whole thing an ugly edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

why does peachario walk like a toddler and followup question is mario a toddler with a mustache

She suddenly sprouted a dick. Gotta be disorienting.

• Locked thread