Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1039349386210209792
hm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

this is extremely funny to me and i can't really pinpoint why

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

if Chiitan makes it into the next yakuza game i'm gonna fuckin freak

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

VC4 is really really good overall, but who the hell thought it would be okay to make one of the main characters into a massive creep

btw, i've been playing on Switch and haven't had any major performance issues at all. maybe the rain effects look rough but other than that, it's good

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

bloodychill posted:

Spooky gaming month begins. Starting with Devil May Cry 1.

I played this for the first time recently, and it holds up for the most part

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

I bought the gold edition of AC Odyssey because I have zero impulse control and also I need another big-rear end rpg that I can easily lose myself in because my real life sucks rear end right now

wrong thread, but whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

speaking of i need to get back and finish witcher 3 one of these days

just the final main story mission, all of heart of stone, and 60% of blood and wine to go!

that's still a hell of a lot of game to go tho

• Locked thread