Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Rude X-O locked the thread before I could edit my post :mad:

I haven't yet but pretend to read both of those so I'll go with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
I'm just surprised that is a real movie that is going to come out in movie theaters.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
And with a shoestring budget.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

drrockso20 posted:

So what exactly does make for a good female character, cause I've never really seen a consistent answer to that question

Just make a good character that happens to be a woman.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I'm enjoying this detective work over Harley's design changes

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Lurdiak posted:

Slice of life anime is the one ripping Archie off. Much like all anime is derivative of something better.

Yes, manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
That goes for everything tho

• Locked thread