Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
the last thing you see before you die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
I used to have a sick rear end skulls and roses tshirt when I was 13 from attitude clothing catalogue

Also what does BUDK stand for

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Big Ugly Dumb Knives

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I think the OP needs to dip a page in water to prove his claims

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Wifi Toilet posted:

What's worse, that knife or this website?

Here's a video of a guy fighting a boat fender? and a coconut with it for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDljmn88wrA

jeez when he smashes the coconut at the end, that stupid murderdildo doesn't have much of a hilt at all and those twisty edges are sharp, if he hosed that up he would have lost some fingers

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

The best thing about this knife is that it is only, explicitly for murdering human beings. A regular knife fits a survivalist fantasy where you use it as a tool and you skin deer or whatever in addition to killing minorities, but you can't do any of that with this thing. It's only good for making holes in people.

Cleaning a deer and whittling a log cabin with my daikatana like the mountain men of old

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Sep 2, 2018

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

food court bailiff posted:

jeez when he smashes the coconut at the end, that stupid murderdildo doesn't have much of a hilt at all and those twisty edges are sharp, if he hosed that up he would have lost some fingers

It's not really a knife. It's just a spike. I don't even think the edges are sharp beyond the 60 degree corner.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Thread is fuckin hilarious my dad used to get these and I drat near made a thread about it months ago when I found a few

My parents got me a tiny crossbow from it once and surprisingly I didn't shoot myself or anyone else with it

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How much does the knife of the month club cost?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goatface posted:

How much does the knife of the month club cost?
About 12 times as much as the knife of the year club, but only a quarter as much as the knife of the week club.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Congratulations to September, month of flame decal punch daggers

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zy6B6SnoY0
The fat guy from coldsteel is still my favorite knife fetishist. Has anyone bought their cheap toy swords? They seem durable in the videos but I don't have any werewolves to kill.

https://gfycat.com/WetLameDunlin

plape tickler fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Sep 2, 2018

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Fallout 5 DLC

theres also apparently a big demand for Tactical Spears? I'll post some more pics of them when I get home, but its hilarious that BUDK shows them being wielded by Tier-1 dorks in full tacticool gear.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm the snack he's still chewing at 1:41 because seeing all this food made him hungry

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wish I had the sheer chutzpah to market what is essentially a kit for a four wind shotgun for 120 bucks, and the kit isn't even complete

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

super macho dude posted:

You're in BUDK's house now, no small boys allowed only big guys and combat ready teir one beefy blademasterz

Might get this, I'm 29

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

When are Sargent Chowdown and Vietnam Vet going to team up and save us from all the brown foreigners

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
All right well I don't have health insurance so those fish drugs aren't looking too bad right now

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
How do you avoid the liability after someone blows their hands off after following your lovely zip gun plans? Like, brand new pipe is one thing but you fuckin leave your lovely gun lying around and let rust get inside the barrel? That's another story.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The instructions probably tell you to never use it.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

I used to have an instruction manual on how to build a flamethrower. It relied on having some kind of fuel pump from a specific model of some early 1960s Ford.

lol it's still in print and available on Amazon; "Breath of the Dragon"

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Well at least a .410 shotgun is probably the least likely round to make something blow up. They're playing it safe :downsgun:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
This reminds me of the US Cavalry catalog from back in the 90's. Just chock full of MRE's, laser pointers, balaclava and BETTER DEAD THAN RED tshirts.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Does this fine merchant also carry battering rams? Preferably in XXL size or larger?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik&hd=1

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtu.be/zXEof0OUXME

swards

Linnear
Nov 3, 2010
I always wondered why we got a BudK catalog in the main, but then my dad tried to stab me with a cane sword during one of his drunken intervals and I made the connection.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

plape tickler posted:

The fat guy from coldsteel is still my favorite knife fetishist. Has anyone bought their cheap toy swords? They seem durable in the videos but I don't have any werewolves to kill.

No swords but I got one of their knives back in highschool on the strength of a bunch of videos of a fat dad annihilating sides of beef, and it's still around after doing loads of dumb poo poo with it. It's a 1/4" thick hunk of steel, you'd have to pay extra to make one that breaks just cause you, like, beat it against a tree or tried to pry someone's tires off with it

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Sep 2, 2018

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Strong thread OP. Good job.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Kazak posted:

Might get this, I'm 29

STOLEN VALOR!!!! STOLEN VALOR!!!

For real you should do it and tell everyone you have that Benjamin Button disease.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Also, does anyone know the name of that diving knife with a Co2 cartridge in it? If I'm gonna stab a Dangerous Minority™, I want them to blow up like that guy in "Big Trouble in LIttle China".

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Dang it op post the barbarian scepter mace I bet it's way cooler and more barbarous.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Post the pewter dragons and wizards holding crystal orbs that are definitely in that catalog.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
I live near the alleged world’s largest knife store they have all kinds of dumb poo poo like this in there. There’s also a section of vidyagame swords and triforce armor and lovely knives with SS lightning bolts on them.

Basically this catalog but irl, off exit 407.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Gaben should start his own knife company. Do some sweet csgo tie-in merch

DogonCrook
Apr 24, 2016

I think my 20 years as hurricane chaser might be a little relevant ive been through more hurricanws than moat shiitty newscasters
You could make so much bank making a nerd version of batting cages renting swords and selling mtn dew at inflated prices. You would actually probably make all your money on the dew.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Rad-daddio posted:

Also, does anyone know the name of that diving knife with a Co2 cartridge in it? If I'm gonna stab a Dangerous Minority™, I want them to blow up like that guy in "Big Trouble in LIttle China".

Just say shark, dude. You can say it here.

Edit: Or did you mean frogman

OXBALLS DOT COM fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Sep 2, 2018

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

DogonCrook posted:

You could make so much bank making a nerd version of batting cages renting swords and selling mtn dew at inflated prices. You would actually probably make all your money on the dew.

Sell them stuff nerds hate and then they can video themselves chopping it with a sword to put on their twitters

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

plape tickler posted:

I have a couple because they are cheap and durable bases for cosplay.
They are tough as hell. You could smack a rusty train car all day and barely get a scratch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Vaginal Vagrant posted:

Dang it op post the barbarian scepter mace I bet it's way cooler and more barbarous.

I know, goddamnit. Post the Scepter of Barbarian Rule. I must glimpse the glory of the King of All the Hordes.