Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

cant cook creole bream posted:

Captain Marvel's costume is one of the best ones around.

Gamora's is one of the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Her old ones yeah, but the full body suit/armor she started wearing under Bendis is great. Mostly because a lot of people bitched that she wasn't almost naked anymore.

Agreed.
I think it's kinda funny how the op wrote a rule about not posting nws stuff and including that picture in the post.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

No love for Cyborg :smith:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The "just casually squeezing together my tits and sticking out my butt" pose.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

site posted:

who needs room for organs

That's what the boobs are for.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The "I wish there was a version Deadpool I could masturbate to" pose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Knormal posted:

She was originally animated, she was created for X-Men: Evolution. Considering she's supposed to be a young teen in that I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that she wasn't to jack off to.

Now as for her popularity in the modern comics, I think you're on to something.

In the modern comics she has pretty much been written really well (haven't read NYX so I can't really speak on that) and not been overtly sexualized.