Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm glad someone decided X-23 wasn't big-titty anime enough and fixed that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Say Nothing posted:

As long as the leave Honey Badger alone, it's fine.

I'm sure if you search (don't) there is big-titty anime Honey Badger fan art out there.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Why is '80s Ezra Miller wearing clothes from the far-off future of 2015?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rhyno posted:

Lady Deadpool has been a thing in comics for like, 8 years.
Why do you think she was created?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Is it really fair to post professional comics artist Kris Anka's work in the fan art thread?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Hey, comic artists can be fans too.

Neither of the art threads really cover that category. The other one is supposed to be for stuff from actual published books.

Samuringa posted:

If it is not official artwork, why not?
I mean, the good/bad art thread has tons of stuff that's not official art or isn't even technically comic art (see McKelvie's Chvrches tour poster), but whatever.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/ctchrysler_/status/1074499717982121989

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Have Jean and Wanda even interacted all that much outside of being enemies? That's a weird one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

site posted:

Spider-Ham is like, an actual person though

He's a pig, actually.