Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kyle will never find another job that allows him to make a living by occasionally solving simple puzzles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
amazing, kyle's de facto best friend is just as much of a mess as he is.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if a guy does free repair work for his landlord he deserves all the poo poo kyle can dish out

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i hope he has to contact ed again and the conversations always go the exact same way

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there isn't room for two nosy guys who ask annoying questions in this apartment building

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

Looking forward to Kyle eating some of that stew tbh

he's been a regular at this cafe for years and he has still never tried the stew. i don't think he is going to.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kyle is not a very reliable person

eds dream about kyle dying on the side of the road if he abandons him was very realistic

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lmao

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
these are kyle's neighbors. sometimes neighbors are completely terrible.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
after kyle paid his rent as he was supposed to, she immediately tried to get some free labor out of him. she's terrible.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wonder if mags has something to hide or if she is just naturally uncooperative?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, i should rephrase that. she obviously has stuff to hide, but it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the 4th floor.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm very curious about the payoff that requires you to walk on eggshells around this rear end in a top hat for the whole game.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
aaahhhhhh paying for free maintenance work with cheap stationary from a drug store

patrice is just the worst.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dylan seems like a total pushover, he is gainfully employed, and he has an unrealistically rosy view of kyle. you could probably sell anything to him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kyle's job is to get people to buy random junk they don't need. i'm not sure how ed forgot this.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

tomanton posted:

I'm reminded of the bomb defusal sequence in The Last Express, where the main character is working on it and half the cast creeps up to wordlessly watch over his shoulder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPngnxn_JeY

that's not actually a video of a bomb defusal sequence.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
what the hell

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

tomanton posted:

My bad, forgot the timestamp. Here it is with a bit of the MC getting thrown out of someone's room for good measure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPngnxn_JeY&t=1042s

Also: wow Kyle.

i would like to know why that video of staring at a low res train window for almost 2 hours with no input or stimuli exists

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
tony had a game over where you gave him your rent money, which he then used to gamble. that was what, 3 days ago? i don't think anyone who lives in that building is particularly nice, but at least the rest of them don't have a history of screwing you over in this specific way.

if anything, the ideal use for that check would be to return it to sidney. his business is about to go under!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh, so he just dismantled and ate an entire chicken?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dude's in debt but he is giving away $1000 in 1970's money?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so he'll repay the loan in another six months, except his diner is going to be gone in a month. dude is oddly unworried about the whole situation.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he thinks he can pick locks. that's not the same as actually being able to do so.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
at least it is blindingly obvious who their guy inside the building is. there's exactly two creepy guys who skulk around asking uncomfortable questions and trespassing, and one of them is kyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i forget why marie was living there.