Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
It's no wonder Kyle is such an rear end in a top hat, look at the people he has to deal with on a daily basis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

idhrendur posted:

Looks like it's between the chest of drawers and the dresser with the mirror. The pencil might work for grabbing it, but could be too short. The hanger would be long enough, but to big to hook it properly.

I don't know how you spotted that. I would guess that you use the tape measure to fish it out

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

#Tony2018

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Calling it now that the order Kyle got is from Ed and firing him was to give Kyle the motivation to actually look into it

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I smell a gameover

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Weird that they included young Seinfeld in the puffy shirt as a character

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I look forward to beating this guy at billiards and getting a key out of it somehow

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Looking forward to Kyle eating some of that stew tbh

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Kyle feels like he'd be right at home in Persona 4, considering how much he wants to talk about murders.

I guess #1 is Jukebox?

I was trying to figure it out earlier but didn't get anywhere, I figured the 7-letter word was either

Jukebox
Counter
Bottles
Iced Tea
Posters
Windows
Gazette

I thought Jukebox was out because I couldn't find a 5-letter word that has a 2nd letter of U but now I realized Music would fit there.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

There has to be a penny in the Pinkie Rabbit Bank, hard to say how to open it without seeing Kyle do a 360 examination of it.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Hopefully Kyle doesn't ruin the tape :ohdear:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Tony needs the cleaner for his gross-rear end apartment

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

It's probably unrelated that Ed just told Kyle about a ring being stolen in a murder and Betty showing up with a ring

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Charles is good now

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Are Rachel and Kyle actually meant to be in a relationship or are they just incredibly flirty at all times?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I thought for a second there you were going to have a confrontation with Mila

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

1234567890num posted:

If we do confront Mila, what are we going to confront her about? She literally just came a few updates ago and will leave the story in the next update (spoilers). She's pretty much here just as a fanservice to those who played Hotel Dusk.

It was just the scene and the music change that threw me off, but really Mila has like a year of actual adult memories at this point? She’s the only one in this whole game that doesn’t have a hidden past

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Marie: Leader of Condor

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Dylan looks like idiot neighbour in a 00's Kevin James sitcom, I don't know if he can actually be a snitch for Nile

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Louis got better as Hotel Dusk went on, Dylan has gotten significantly worse

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Turns out everyone in the building was a plant by Condor/Nile to just annoy Kyle until he doesn't care anymore

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Ed probably knows what Hugh Speck is up to and is trying to cover for him by giving Kyle some but not the most important bits of info

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Was there previously a safe just out in the open like that? It just screams “I have the McGuffin inside me!”

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

The loose pipe behind the toilet seems like a pretty obvious way... to do something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I did not think the solution was going to be just hitting the door until it broke but sure