Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Whoever makes it, it should feature dunning regardless of whether he is in this game or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

It's the little touches that make the difference.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Dunning shows up and throws hyde out one more time for history's sake before excitedly talking to him about his new career as a fireman.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

A man behaving stalkerish and writing things in a notebook? E gad! Rex is kyle's clone taken secretly during his time on the force!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

He'll discover that the murder victim was...
Bradley! Just who was the man Kyle thought was the real deal?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I love how her stated objection is us playing dumb, but if you admit to being dumb she doesn't care. She really kicks you out because you're a wuss that won't respond.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Man Kyle is... a lot dumber in this one. Hmm unreliable idiot always asking for money is asking for a bunch of money up front no questions allowed. Do I give him the money I need for rent?

Yeah! We'll be rich!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Iced and cafe for the top two then? Would make the answer juice

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Man Kyle has lost a few steps. Most of that conversation was spent figuring out that the insurance fraud investigator was after a woman for the big insurance policy she told kyle about. I'm not sure why the game had us beat around the bush on that instead of just bringing it out and fleshing out the two new pieces of information there.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Shes also really bad at hiding it.

"The building is getting demolished, but we're doing maintenance to clean up the building before we leave. Also the new owner wants the fourth floor left as is."

"Nothing happened here, ever. Please ignore that I've sealed off a floor and no one is allowed up there"

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

You get the secret new game+ ending where Kyle punches him and everyone is so pleased he gets to keep his home.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Eh, used to be one.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Try to sell Dylan the camera so he can be a super sleuth like Kyle

And try the lock on Tony so people stop waltzing into his room. Oh who am I kidding, he'd forget to arm it, sell it to Frank instead so he can hide his secrets better.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

Tony needs the cleaner for his gross-rear end apartment

Like he would use it

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Not a very convincing face there dylan.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

My soap opera senses are tingling! They tell me... rex is secretly related to the murder victim! And hes chasing the truth using his secret sisters insurance claims as an excuse!

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

1234567890num posted:

That makes sense. Rosa and Mila weren't assholes, though :colbert:

On another note, I'd appreciate it if we can get to the next page before the next update.

What kind of a loser would help you do that?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I hope we get the game over where Dunning comes back from the first game just to throw Kyle out one last time.

The way dunning got added to the game over banner makes me smile everytime it gets posted.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I think its supposed to be a 007-moneypenny type situation.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

give him the money
Its Christmas eve and Kyle has proven himself to be terrible at decisions anyway. Besides Tony might actually turn himself around this time! Maybe! Kinda. Ok probably not, but at least he has a chance. Look it'd make sidney happy all right?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Yeah, they've written him in a very down to earth, solid guy way. It's like if you took a noire story, but made the story less dark and more :unsmith:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

That was the worst drink invitation I've ever seen, Will.

It was so bad it made me forget for a little bit about Tony turning on all his development to bail on us chasing some skirt.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

He might not look it now, but back in his prime sidney was the king of keggers.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

It's the presence of the lord! A shining light comes down through the window, bringing with it divine inspiration.

"The bad guy! I'll save my home by catching the bad guy so Patrice doesn't have to sell!"

Unfortunately, in his moment Kyle has forgotten that he is currently broken into another tenant's room and his shouting leads to him being discovered and evicted.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I was going to say tonydidnt get better and bailed on Kyle to get laid, but then he dropped that sweet burn on kyle.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

If I remember right this one's pretty tricky. First you steal one of her dresses and put it on, then you emigrate to England and start frequenting bars in north Soho. After that Kyle realizes that he should just focus on what makes him happy and to let the past be the past last he wind up like will.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Seriously though, it's kind of hilarious seeing that literally everyone in this building has some kind of beef with nile. I can't wait for the murder on the orient express ending where everyone joins together to kill dylan for being the head of nile.

Except Tony, he's off being an idiot.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Its gotta be white. This entire game was an elaborate suicide on his part.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Truthkeeper posted:

I wonder if Kyle ever has a plan for somebody not caving immediately once he indicates he has the slightest idea of what's going on.

He busts up a hallway by challenging them to bowling in it.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Given the history of folding the screen to make stuff happen and the slit above the key, I'm going to go with that

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

If I remember right, Ed adores the guy and probably wouldn't ever admit to himself the dude is crooked.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

It was clearly Ed

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I also seem to recall a couple puzzles with "solutions" that locked you into a game over because they used items you needed in later puzzles.

Sierra games were pretty bad.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

I'm pretty sure Kyle told frank he was going to check out the 4th too. Dudes got a very personal vendetta and it wouldn't surprise me if he gassed Kyle to grab the diamond and go after spec himself.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

We tear through the drywall with the crowbar.

I doubt the game will actually let us cut the gordian knot though.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Kyle, you're looking for a diamond and just created a shadow of the bad guys logo pointing at the ace of diamonds.

On second thought, you're right. Probably not important. Let's just leave.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

It's going to be a confrontation with Ed and we have to convince him his idol love is a crook.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Shame Dylan is gone. Would be hilarious to have a game over where if you show him the star he steals it and books it back to niles good side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Oh, good. The game ends before we have to see Ed's heart get broken when he finds out about his buddy Hugh.

It was very :unsmith: to end on Kyle having one last moment of bonding with all his old neighbors and donating the diamond. I got worried when he lied about finding it to Tony.