Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

"eyyy i bagged a virgin!"

...its about hymens, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

it doesn't seem like the movie i'm in is all that good

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm pretty sure this is about the BSG mod of Freespace 2 that turned into Diaspora.

I'm Bill Adama from Caprica, and I say kill 'em all!

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016
This movie came out the same year as saving private ryan, and saving private ryan beat the fuckin poo poo out of it. The thin red line had a better score, however.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

its no days of heaven or that one with sissy spacek and martin sheen but it's p good anyway. it's not that great a war movie but it's a pretty good movie in a war setting. Soundtrack was amazing, one of my favorites. That hill battle, however, was loving good

Yeah this. Hill battle o doom.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*unsheathes BAR*
my gun is hungry tonight, Tojo-san. You may have survived that plane crash, and our first duel in manchukuo, but your secret mecha development program ends here and now, on this tiny pacific island. your soul is as empty as your strategic oil reserves. Now draw your blade.

Class Warcraft
Apr 27, 2006

*throws hat on the ground in frustration*
"How many fuckin' transcendentalists do we got in this outfit, anyway?"

*half the platoon raise their hands*

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
I'm the guy wishing I was in Saving Private Ryan instead

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

This great evil, where's it come from? How'd it steal into the world? What seed, what root did it grow from? Who's doing this? Who's killing us, robbing us of life and light, mocking us with the sight of what we might've known? Does our ruin benefit the earth, does it help the grass to grow, the sun to shine? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?

i too listened to explosions in the sky back when i was stone and in high school

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016
Do you ever feel lonely?
Only around people.

My god this is just perfection. 

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mqkkYhcAn8

It's a great ost

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf posted:

Do you ever feel lonely?
Only around people.

My god this is just perfection. 

hahahaha

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016

I still see a spark in you.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Milo and POTUS posted:

i too listened to explosions in the sky back when i was stone and playing frisbee golf with metallica

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I rented this movie because John C reilley was supposed to be in it and I love his antics. Needless to say, he was not well utilized

(I can't remember seeing him in the movie but he's in it)

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'm the jap whose foreign language you can't understand but it you can feel it accusing your soul

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I'm the character that hides in the tall grass while Nick Nolte yells at everybody.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm John Travolta

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'm a Red.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Hi im not a good or well known actor but I have a lot of money and friends with connections in the business. I don't have a leading role but I'm in literally every frame of the movie.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
:) "Hey buddy, you notice everyone who is talking has . . . like. . . an accent?"
:v: "Yeah! It's like they're trying to sound like they're from somewhere else, but are doing a really lovely job at it".

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
just got orders from top brass, looks like we gotta
TAKE
THAT
HILLLL!!!!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
<has a recurring 15 minute daydream that would make Garry Glitter blush>

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Where's your spark now *me saying to your merked corpse in Guadalcanal*

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

if anyone thinks Nick Nolte can't fuckin' act

well

he fuckin' acts in this piece

Nolte should've got a loving Oscar for this.

Elias Koteas was good as well.

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
this movie is ponderous and artsy fartsy a lot of the time. at its core though i instinctively relate to the penn character and am scared by malick's criticism of what this means. so i'm kind of obsessed with it.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Each individual scene is magnificent it's just that the movie really should have been 5 hours long. As a whole it's incoherent. Woody blowing his butt off is excellent, especially the two arguing about writing his wife. The cut Micky Rourke scene is particularly phenomenal.

NigelsPoppet
Jul 22, 2015
yanks golden teeth out of dying Japanese soldiers while taunting them with oblivion

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
Has Malaria.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Nick Nolte will win an Oscar for the Battletoads movie

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
The thin red line is actually a metaphore for red-lining, the process of excluding minorities (mostly Af-Americans) from moving into white neighborhoods. SAD!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I'm the Melanesian dude holding hands with his bro

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I'm an older, slightly fatter Casey Jones who, tiring of a life of violence beating up Foot Soldiers with a hockey stick alongside my mutant turtle bros, travels back in time to a simpler era only to be drafted and then demoted when I refuse to throw away the life of my men.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm Jared Leto, I'm dead

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Listen we're working on getting everybody water just keep the men marching deeper into the tropical nightmare.

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
I'm the native islander with giant fuckin feet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tokclik posted:

I'm the native islander with giant fuckin feet

link?

Backcountry
Jan 16, 2009
It's this dude. There is a split second you get to see the dude's feet an they are primitive and GIGANTIC. I've looked before and can't find a pic or video with the feet in it.

https://imgur.com/a/o1uYEE4

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's a good rear end movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

JebanyPedal posted:

It's a good rear end movie.

Hell yeah it is

I'm also the Japanese guy who becomes a ghost who haunts the tooth collector guy

• Locked thread