Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull
I skipped over this at first thinking of "salt" in the midwestern "death of everything cool made of metal" way for some reason. Holy cow I haven't been more glad to be wrong in a great while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Oh hey, new posts, let's see what this is...

... oh. Oh my god that is so cool.

We're into the hobby of cars in very different ways but man, I'm excited to see the slow tacking of this.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Just... whoa. Whoa man.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

joat mon posted:

The word for today (and this thread) is the Sanskrit word mudita. It's the feeling of joy at another's happiness or good fortune.

Goddamn, this so much, what a useful lesson and HOLY COW

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

I just want to chip in that I love this thread so much. Your scene isn't my scene but dang if I couldn't see myself getting into it given the opportunity because all of that is so cool. And now the little helper? I hope my little lady shows some curiosity about what daddy does out in the barn in the next few years because, awww.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Yeeeeeessss

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

LobsterboyX posted:

So here's the trouble, shes not tech savvy and there's bad reception in the pole barn where this stuff lives... its literally eating away at my soul because there's so much stuff there, and im sure more than whats pictured.. but she literally cant transmit the info to me .. I want to make this deal happen first, but then after that, I really need to either go there myself, which really isn't in the cards right now, or send someone to just facetime and go thru the stuff. So if your near Madison WI and want to bust a mission for some old hot rod parts, lemme know!

... uhm... I have the next weekend or two tied up but I might be of service here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

The cam cards don't look markedly different between the R-11-S and the M3 from where I'm sitting.